A slight issue I've discovered here is that pretty much everyone who has retired has terrible staff attributes and then retires (as a staff member) after a couple of years with no job. I've had it on a yearly rolling autosave so I should be able to have everyone's full history and staff attributes though as long as I have the right save file.

Maybe keep on resetting until they have good attributes? (Unless you just want to show the player stats. :))

You can also bring in some lower leagues. Higher chances to get a managing job.

You can also bring in some lower leagues. Higher chances to get a managing job.

I'll try this, probably left it a bit late since quite a few have already retired but I don't fancy resimming the seasons as it takes quite a while (and will take even longer with the extra leagues).

I'll try this, probably left it a bit late since quite a few have already retired but I don't fancy resimming the seasons as it takes quite a while (and will take even longer with the extra leagues).

You could also fiddle a bit with their CA and PA attributes as staff, I'm sure none of us would mind!

San Marino Revolution:
Player Retirement - Francesco Luciano Selva (bornexplorer88)

Profile + Personal Information:

View attachment 248935View attachment 248936

Biography + History:

View attachment 248934View attachment 248933View attachment 248932

In my save file furthest in the future the only player left playing is Matthew Hawkins (aged 37 and still playing in La Liga!) so I will try to do one of these posts for everyone (minus myself because there's no point) and then I'll upload the game file once Hawkins has retired. After that this will be finished I'm afraid as the players aren't really making decent staff members and I haven't seen 1 actually get a job yet and quite a few have actually retired completely.

Last edited:
Legend. Every single one of us deserve to be Legends. We're the best players to have ever played for San Marino. WE HAVE MADE OUR NATION PROUD! WE HAVE TAKEN THEM TO THE WORLD CUP! And now, it's time to take the next generation of youngsters to somewhere close to what we have done!

#ThisIsSanMarinoAndThisIsOurLife