100 caps, 2 (I think) Premier League titles, two FA Cups and Champions League

This season=21 assists, worth £40.5m, an FA Cup and a Champions League

#SuckItDelConte

About 7 Ligue 1 titles, Nearly half of my games were clean sheets, and I'm likely to play the longest.

#SuckItHawkingsAndDelConte

Can I have my Personal Info, my attribute screen and my Bio screen?

Thanks

#TheTrophyNobodyKnewIHad

Europa League. :) UEFA Super Cup. :D 20 Competition Wins. :D :D 105k Per Week. :D :D :D

San Marino Revolution
Summer Transfers - 2027

View attachment 250928

Jay Ferrari - Released from Go Ahead Eagles
James Scott - Released from Sporting
Barry Juggernaut - Catania to Olympiakos (£1,300,000)
Francesco Selva - Utrecht to Roda JC (loan)
Brian Shaw - Bayern Munchen to West Ham (£1,600,000)
Fabio Lovano - Numancia to Xanthi (Free)

Next update will be a 2027 review with San Marino, can we qualify for a third European Championship in a row?

Released from Sporting! Couldn't afford my wage demands im guessing haha! Could I see my Attributes and Profile please?

Any chance of Del Conte's stats, bio, info and attributes?

Also, if you can, add up his yellow and red cards? I'd be interested to see that.

Burrito seems to be a slow and steady performer. 50+ performances for CL-winners of several years, and now scorer of a deciding penalty in the CL final!

I'd love to see my bios and achievements as well!

Released from Sporting! Couldn't afford my wage demands im guessing haha! Could I see my Attributes and Profile please?

View attachment 250525View attachment 250524

Any chance of Del Conte's stats, bio, info and attributes?

Also, if you can, add up his yellow and red cards? I'd be interested to see that.

View attachment 250523View attachment 250522View attachment 250521View attachment 250520

111 club yellows, 12 club reds. 21 national team yellows and 2 red.

Can i have the same for Charley Mason please?

View attachment 250517View attachment 250518View attachment 250519View attachment 250516

Burrito seems to be a slow and steady performer. 50+ performances for CL-winners of several years, and now scorer of a deciding penalty in the CL final!

I'd love to see my bios and achievements as well!

View attachment 250514View attachment 250515View attachment 250513

San Marino Revolution:

National Team Update - 2027

View attachment 249362

Fixtures:

View attachment 249357

Not good enough. We dropped points against Armenia, Macedonia and Sweden (twice), as well as getting beat off Spain twice. Somehow we still manage to finish 3rd and make it to the qualifying playoff.

View attachment 249358

World Ranking:

View attachment 249355

Down to 59th, it feels like we're now on the slide as a nation despite most of our players only just hitting 30.

Best 11:

View attachment 249354View attachment 249353

Since we had such a poor qualifying campaign, I added a new manager as SM manager and resigned so we could have a new manager. He will probably be no better and his stats are awful but I may as well give it a shot. Hopefully he doesn't play that ridiculous 3-3-2-1-1!

View attachment 249350

Next update will be a January transfer update...

It happened again...x_X
We almost let our qualifying chances slip from our grasp in a relatively easy group (now we have to go through the playoffs...I hope we'll be luckier there), other than Spain the rest of the squads were beatable... heck even Sweden (statwise most of our players must be better than theirs).
And yet we lost plenty of points against inferior rivals (those draws against Armenia and Macedonia are way beyond a logical explanation).

I wonder if we really reached our limit and actually lack the quality to go that step further that makes the difference between a team and a great team...
...or if our current drop in performance is due to our manager's sheer ineptitude (why sticking with Sanmarinese managers? If local managers don't cut it... go and fetch a foreign one ¬¬).

Nevertheless, it's starting to become a worrisome matter.

San Marino Revolution
January Transfers - 2028

View attachment 249337

Alfie Romeo - Barcelona to Arsenal (£4,100,000)
James Scott - Free to Panathinaikos
Jay Ferrari - Free to Atromitos

Next up will be a Euros playoff update, can we make it to a 3rd straight Euros?

It happened again...x_X
We almost let our qualifying chances slip from our grasp in a relatively easy group (now we have to go through the playoffs...I hope we'll be luckier there), other than Spain the rest of the squads were beatable... heck even Sweden (statwise most of our players must be better than theirs).
And yet we lost plenty of points against inferior rivals (those draws against Armenia and Macedonia are way beyond a logical explanation).

I wonder if we really reached our limit and actually lack the quality to go that step further that makes the difference between a team and a great team...
...or if our current drop in performance is due to our manager's sheer ineptitude (why sticking with Sanmarinese managers? If local managers don't cut it... go and fetch a foreign one ¬¬).

Nevertheless, it's starting to become a worrisome matter.

Unfortunately it appears that the reputation of the nation is too low to attract a better manager (or at least that's what I assume). I should have bought the in game editor and given us a better platform to perform with a better manager early on but there's no point as this stage as I imagine a lot of the players will retire soon.

On closer inspection, it appears the downturn in form may be down to international retirements. As far as I can tell the following players have retired from international football...

Hawkwind, Hawkins, Romeo, Conron, Del Conte, Juggernaut, Shaw, Gotts, Naterr. There may be a few more as well who are injured currently but as far as I can tell there isn't anywhere on the game which tells you whether someone is retired from international football?

James Scott is the new captain and Charley Mason is vice captain. Matthew Hawkins is now the all time top appearance maker with 110, with Del Conte the top goalscorer with 40.