If lucky enough one of our virtual selves will end up becoming San Marino's manager once retired (my money's on Del Conte if that ever happens, since he will most likely be San Marino's biggest legend by now) and take care of San Marino's new generation of regens (which will be pretty poor... unless RNG decides to bless your save with Sanmarinese regens in Italian squads).

But anyway, I'm just rambling here... Thanks for your answer as usual ^^

.P.S.:
but as far as I can tell there isn't anywhere on the game which tells you whether someone is retired from international football?

It should appear on the players' info pages, but you'll most likely lack the scouting level required to see it.
Also if your subscribed to us as players it should appear on your inbox whenever one of us retires... either internationally or permanently.

Last edited:
If lucky enough one of our virtual selves will end up becoming San Marino's manager once retired (my money's on Del Conte if that ever happens, since he will most likely be San Marino's biggest legend by now) and take care of San Marino's new generation of regens (which will be pretty poor... unless RNG decides to bless your save with Sanmarinese regens in Italian squads).

Did you see the last post I have just made mate? It explains the poor form last year.

Did you see the last post I have just made mate? It explains the poor form last year.

Yep, barely as I was just posting but yeah... I managed to see it (which also explains my last minute edit there).
Basically RNG isn't blessing your save with good regens, a pity. x_X

San Marino Revolution
European Championship 2028 Playoff

View attachment 249293

Semi Final - San Marino 2 - 1 Denmark (AET)

View attachment 249291

Final - San Marino 2 - 3 Greece

View attachment 249292

So there it is, our last chance to qualify for a major tournament out of the window. A further 3 players retired from internationals and as far as I'm concerned that is the end of the BaP in terms of regular updates as the main focus of the story was the national sides progression. I will continue the save though and will post an update on each player once they have retired so you can see how their careers finished and whether they stay in the game.

If you want an update for your player then you must like this post to let me know you're still interested because I don't see the point in updating if you're not following any more.

Also, if anyone is interested I can upload the save either now or after all players retire. Or both? If anyone wants a chance to manager their player or even manage the national side and try convincing all the retired players to come out of international retirement for one last attempt to make the World Cup. Would make for a very interesting mini story on here!

Also, if anyone is interested I can upload the save either now or after all players retire. Or both? If anyone wants a chance to manager their player or even manage the national side and try convincing all the retired players to come out of international retirement for one last attempt to make the World Cup. Would make for a very interesting mini story on here!

Both please. :)

Ouch... This knock out is clearly painful, we were thrashed by Greece (which makes ironic since Greece is basically defensive, time-wasting and playkiller in real life).

I'm still following and still interested, and truth to be told I would be interested in see Zonta's data (his current stats, bio, personal info... you know, the usual).

.P.S.: Don't let the lack of replies dishearten you, the fact that people doesn't post doesn't mean that the don't follow you (heck, I was never known for being a regular poster... as I only tend to post whenever I feel I can contribute on something to the story).

.P.S.: If possible uploade the save once all of them have retired, it would be interesting to make Zonta a manager (and even give him a kid with the in-game editor and see how far the kid can go while Zonta Sr. tries his luck on the benches).

Last edited:

.P.S.:

It should appear on the players' info pages, but you'll most likely lack the scouting level required to see it.
Also if your subscribed to us as players it should appear on your inbox whenever one of us retires... either internationally or permanently.
But hat about record appearance maker Hawkins?? :'(

On closer inspection, it appears the downturn in form may be down to international retirements. As far as I can tell the following players have retired from international football...

Hawkwind, Hawkins, Romeo, Conron, Del Conte, Juggernaut, Shaw, Gotts, Naterr. There may be a few more as well who are injured currently but as far as I can tell there isn't anywhere on the game which tells you whether someone is retired from international football?

James Scott is the new captain and Charley Mason is vice captain. Matthew Hawkins is now the all time top appearance maker with 110, with Del Conte the top goalscorer with 40.
#SuckItDelConte

But hat about record appearance maker Hawkins??

It was the first name that came to my mind... The guy broke two records for us: most goals and more cards.
Anyway... We don't even know what would happen in the game, maybe the one to train the future Sanmarinese not-so-wonderkids ends up being someone like Pedersen (known for being a legend in our hearts, but not in the teams he's been so far)...

Time will tell, for now be proud of what your player has achieved so far... which is a lot ^^

It was the first name that came to my mind... The guy broke two records for us: most goals and more cards.
Anyway... We don't even know what would happen in the game, maybe the one to train the future Sanmarinese not-so-wonderkids ends up being someone like Pedersen (known for being a legend in our hearts, but not in the teams he's been so far)...

Time will tell, for now be proud of what your player has achieved so far... which is a lot ^^
It was meant as a joke :D

But I agree with you, it would be great to see players have great managerial careers

Man City 1-2 PSG in the CL Final.

#SuckItBurriniHawkinsAndHawkwind

Blame Del Conte, he started it all. :p

Also, 5 of us are legends for San Marino. :D (Hawkwind, Hawkins, Del Conte, Roberts and Weight
Wait, what have I done to deserve that?? And is Andy Selva a legend?

So, playing more than 100 games solid games for San Marino is not enough to be a legend?!?

#JusticeForBurrini

A slight issue I've discovered here is that pretty much everyone who has retired has terrible staff attributes and then retires (as a staff member) after a couple of years with no job. I've had it on a yearly rolling autosave so I should be able to have everyone's full history and staff attributes though as long as I have the right save file.