I don't have a good record with PSG in BaP's...

Wow... The Titani were dismantled in just one summer... wow... I kinda imagined for this to happen, but a bit more gradually....
Hopefully all those who left the team will be getting first team football to keep developing.

And meanwhile Stefano is still in Denmark and doing quite well so far (he seems to be first choice in his temporary team), but at this rate he'll speak Danish more fluently than Italian XD
Also his first goal with the main national squad. ^^

Wow... The Titani were dismantled in just one summer... wow... I kinda imagined for this to happen, but a bit more gradually....
Hopefully all those who left the team will be getting first team football to keep developing.

And meanwhile Stefano is still in Denmark and doing quite well so far (he seems to be first choice in his temporary team), but at this rate he'll speak Danish more fluently than Italian XD
Also his first goal with the main national squad. ^^

It's funny because I only loaded the Danish league because Pedersen started there. 1 year and a half on, Pedersen hasn't played 1 Superliga game whereas Zonta has 29 league games in the Superliga!

It's funny because I only loaded the Danish league because Pedersen started there. 1 year and a half on, Pedersen hasn't played 1 Superliga game whereas Zonta has 29 league games in the Superliga!
Not loving that!

The training facilities at the San Marino club must have been awful because we're barely improving at all lol

Benfica! Now thats not a bad move for Ferrari but for only 250k, I can see why after a less than average season. Still have not cracked the national team, De Conte! I'm coming for your spot!

San Marino Revolution
National Team Update - 2015:

View attachment 263707

Fixtures:

View attachment 263706View attachment 263705

The revolution marched on in 2015 with a famous first victory in competitive football for the full national side, beating Estonia 2-0 with goals from Gotts and Zonta. On top of that we managed a draw at home to Lithuania and 3 friendly victories over Chinese Taipei, Kazakhstan and Georgia. An interesting point of note was in the Chinese Taipei, full back Reuben Gotts managed to get a perfect 10.0 rating. With performances like that, it is easy to see why Real Madrid wanted his signature and intend to turn him into the first ever Samminerese Galactico! The under 21's were poor in competitive football but that's not exactly surprising as most of our players would have been in the main squad.

World Ranking:

View attachment 263704

The performances this year have seen us rise to an all time high of 131st!

Best 11:

View attachment 263703View attachment 263702

Reuben Gotts is showing us all up at the moment as he was the only player to play all 9 games this year, he scored the most goals (as a right back) with 3 and had the highest average rating. Give someone else a chance! XD

Race to 100 Caps:

1) Stephen Hawkwind (11 caps)
2) Daniele Del Conte
(who was named our new captain towards the end of the year) (11 caps)
3) Reuben Gotts (10 caps)

Next update will be a mid-season update, including any transfers, league updates and player performance so far this season... Is there anything else I should be including in the national team update, if qualification is close I'll obviously put in the group table but we finished bottom this time so there was no real point.

Last edited:
Think I'm in it for the long haul again!! need to get first team football!! Even thou attributes-wise I look tidy

Stefano's ahead of all the strikers in the national squad... Despite being a winger.
And with a more than decent average rating to boot.

This kid is pure gold ^^

San Marino Revolution

Mid-Season Update

View attachment 263191

Transfers:

1) Fabio Lovano - San Marino to Real Madrid (£275,000)
2) Fabio Lovano - Real Madrid to ADO Den Haag (Loan)
3) Lewie Roberts - San Marino to PSG (£205,000)
4) Francesco Luciano Selva - Roma to Esbjerg (Loan)
5) Maximiliano Rizolli - Pisa to PSG (£1,100,000)
6) Rafaelle D'Aniello - Shakhtar to OB (Loan)

Player Stats:

View attachment 263190View attachment 263189

Zonta is not on the SS as he has an injury and has been moved to his clubs reserve side which has wiped his stats from the shortlist, but he had 2 goals and 2 assists in 15 appearances with an average rating of 6.96. Unfortunately he has knee tendonitis and will miss the next 5-6 months! The stats for the PSG players are actually relating to their reserve side who play in the 4th tier (I believe). Arguably the most impressive player so far this season has been our captain Del Conte, who has 6 goals and 4 assists in 21 starts in the Eredvisie for GA Eagles. Matthew Harrison had 6 goals in 12 starts for Den Haag before also succumbing to knee tendonitis, which sees him out for another 3-4 months.

League Tables:

View attachment 263186View attachment 263185View attachment 263184View attachment 263183View attachment 263182View attachment 263181

Poor Zonta looks like he may be heading to a second successive Superliga relegation to go with his long term injury. To be fair, none of the clubs at which we have players playing regularly are pulling up any trees.

Player Profile:

Brian Shaw:

View attachment 263180View attachment 263179

Brian had a fantastic final full season in the MLS, averaging 7.2 in preparation for his move to join countryman Matthew Hawkins at Gladbach.

Next up will be an end of season update!

Got to ask... is it David Luiz tutoring me at PSG?

Is there any new Goalkeepers at PSG, or is it just Sirigu?

Is there any new Goalkeepers at PSG, or is it just Sirigu?

Just Sirigu.

The backup keeper Douchez is retiring at the end of the season which may open the door to you being backup if they don't sign anyone in the summer.

Poor Zonta looks like he may be heading to a second successive Superliga relegation to go with his long term injury.

o_O

A long term injury can potentially stagnate a football career and more at such a young age (all the progress his stats have experienced so far are pretty much gone) and the negative impact caused by two consecutive relegations can leave quite the dent on his mental state.

I can only cross my fingers and hope for the poor kid's full recovery both physical and mentally... Aaargh... and now that he was enjoying of regular 1st team football and was a part of San Marino's starting 11... x_X

.P.S.: I'm kind of surprised that my kid is still in Denmark (usually in these cases the loan is pretty much terminated and the player is treated by his club's physio staff...)

Last edited: