San Marino Revolution

End of Season Update - 2015/2016

View attachment 263142

Player Stats:

View attachment 263141View attachment 263140

It's been a very mixed season after most players moved to new clubs. Some players have seen regular top division football such as Hawkins in Germany, Del Conte and Hawkwind in the Netherlands and Romeo in France. However there was also some players who played very little first team football this season such as Naterr, Conron and Dickson.

National team captain Del Conte scored the most goals (impressive for a centre midfielder) with 10, whilst being joint for most assists with Hawkins with 7 and had the most yellow cards with 10! Centre back Aaron Weight had the highest average rating with 7.50 in 21 games, however that was in the 4th tier of French football for the PSG reserves.

League Tables:

View attachment 263138View attachment 263137View attachment 263136View attachment 263135View attachment 263134View attachment 263133

There wasn't too much success to shout about for our lads this year. In fact, quite a few players had a relegation added to their CV (Barry Juggernaut at Perugia, Charley Mason at Bordeaux, Aidan Dickson at Heracles and a second successive Superliga relegation for Zonta at Vestsjaelland). However, Arrigo Burrini's AC Horsen's side escaped relegation on the last day of the season, whilst Del Conte's Go Ahead Eagles and Jay Ferrari's VVV Venlo side avoided relegation from the Eredvisie by successfully passing through 2 rounds in the relegation playoffs. On the flip side of the coin, Stephen Hawkwind's Feyenoord and Pedersen's Willem II both missed out on European qualification in the European places playoff!

Next update will be a player update at the start of the 2016/2017, where you will be able to see any transfers our players may have made for the new season...

Can't wait for the next update! Captain fantastic surely leads by example 8)

Good to see that Hawkwind develops into a very solid (if not spectacular) first team regular player. But is it possible to see on which position did he started most of his games? Somehow I sensed that a good chunk of it was spent as a DM xD

Can't wait for the next update! Captain fantastic surely leads by example 8)

Good to see that Hawkwind develops into a very solid (if not spectacular) first team regular player. But is it possible to see on which position did he started most of his games? Somehow I sensed that a good chunk of it was spent as a DM xD

I've went past the point where I can check, but I do remember having a look at some point in the season and I think you played about 80% of the games up front and 20% of the games in defensive midfield.

I am the Sammarinese embodiment of Roy Keane mixed with Bryan Robson! xD

I would say Sir Bobby Charlton, but I think the discipline issues rule me out of that comparison :D

I am the Sammarinese embodiment of Roy Keane mixed with Bryan Robson! xD

I would say Sir Bobby Charlton, but I think the discipline issues rule me out of that comparison :D
You have no idea the things that Hawkwind would do to get your tally of fouls. Only 3 fouls in 4(1) league games for such a player with 16 aggression and bravery, and the dives into tackles PPM is a disappointing return. Got thoroughly beaten by the relatively "mild-mannered" captain in that department, to boot :(

You have no idea the things that Hawkwind would do to get your tally of fouls. Only 3 fouls in 4(1) league games for such a player with 16 aggression and bravery, and the dives into tackles PPM is a disappointing return. Got thoroughly beaten by the relatively "mild-mannered" captain in that department, to boot :(

Gotta get your act together and sharpen them studs!

Impressive saying I'd not even gone for Aggression or Dirtiness... Must be an agenda against me, of course xD

Got the most appearances out of everyone! 45 appearances for a top German team and the joint-most assists of all the players, he's doing better than I expected!

Great update mate, keep up the good work!

No... Not the relegations... Someone, please... make them stop...
At this rate Stefano Zonta will be known as "Freefall Steve" x_X

By the way how is he doing? Is he gonna be on the infirmary for much longer? How much have his stats plummeted?

.P.S.: Girondins relegating? Quite an shock there.

No... Not the relegations... Someone, please... make them stop...
At this rate Stefano Zonta will be known as "Freefall Steve" x_X

By the way how is he doing? Is he gonna be on the infirmary for much longer? How much have his stats plummeted?

.P.S.: Girondins relegating? Quite an shock there.

He's actually been playing a little bit of football over the summer as he made a loan move to the MLS (think he chose to go there as there are no relegations ;) ). He played very well in his first 3 games but then sprained his ankle which ruled him out for a month.

San Marino Revolution

Player Update - 2016

View attachment 262984

Lewie Roberts (lewie100)

View attachment 262969View attachment 262968

Hans Christian Pedersen (hansie95)

View attachment 262961View attachment 262966

Reuben Gotts (reubomad)

View attachment 262965View attachment 262964

Luigi Naterr (naterr)

View attachment 262950View attachment 262949

Arrigo Burrini (Znik)

View attachment 262930View attachment 262929

Barry Juggernaut (Average Joe)

View attachment 262928View attachment 262927

Hugh Conron (Hu)

View attachment 262967View attachment 262926

Brian Shaw (Telstar)

View attachment 262907View attachment 262906

Aaron Weight (AW190)

View attachment 262905View attachment 262904

Fabio Lovano (LovanoFM)

View attachment 262903View attachment 262902

James Scott (JamesScott2908)

View attachment 262886View attachment 262885

Matthew Harrison (Matt419)

View attachment 262884View attachment 262883

Daniele Del Conte (|7|Danny)

View attachment 262882View attachment 262881

Jay Ferrari (Neighbourhoodie)

View attachment 262868View attachment 262867

Alfie Romeo (MashedPotato)

View attachment 262866View attachment 262865

Matthew Hawkins (TheLuckDuck)

View attachment 262864View attachment 262863

Stefano Zonta (Zlatan Lumic)

View attachment 262856View attachment 262855

Aidan Dickson (AidanD10)

View attachment 262854View attachment 262853

Charley Mason (Young Gun)

View attachment 262852View attachment 262851

Maximiliano Rizolli (TimTwente)

View attachment 262850View attachment 262849

Rafaelle D'Aniello (Safc-mad-scotty)

View attachment 262848View attachment 262847

Francesco Luciano Selva (bornexplorer88)

View attachment 262846View attachment 262845

Stephen Hawkwind (kasepbinkharisma)

View attachment 262836View attachment 262835

Mylo Xyloto (gurlug)

View attachment 262834View attachment 262833

So in our 3rd season as professionals, we now have players playing in 10 different countries (USA, Sweden, Germany, France, Italy, Portugal, Turkey, Spain, Denmark and the Netherlands) and a total of 12 different leagues. If anyone wants to know any particular information or want a particular screenshot then just ask...

Do you have a screenshot of the San Marino National team? Both the squad list, tactics and schedule?

Awesome update btw!

Sociedad, good loan club! Hopefully get eough games so I break into the 1st XI at Atletico next season :D

My little ruffian was glaringly absent from the national squad. And what in the fresh hells is this, only a single yellow card in last season? Disappointing ;(

Attributes wise, looking good though. Developing rather nicely in all the right places to get the job done.