4 caps for San Marino! Finally! Ferrari is slowly cracking into the national team.

I full expect him to tear it up in Sweden.

By the way if it wouldn't be too much to ask, can I have a look at the positional abilities / preferred moves page for Hawkwind? I wonder how much does his AMC proficiency has decreased over the years, as well as any new PPM he might've picked up along the way or change in personality :p

Thanks a bunch :D

"Feels pressured by the interest in him"... A change of club incoming? We'll see, haha.

San Marino Revolution:

National Team Update - 2016

View attachment 262716

Fixtures:

View attachment 262715View attachment 262714

To be honest it was a slightly disappointing year for the national team but it did pick up towards the end. A 4-0 away defeat in Northern Ireland suggested that we were still miles away from being a competitive team, however we did beat them at home 2-0 with goals from D'Aniello and Selva Jnr. A 2-0 away win vs Hungary followed thanks to a brace from Hawkwind, so hopefully we can continue this form into 2017!

World Ranking:

View attachment 262713

We did drop below where we finished last year at one point, however the wins over NI and Hungary have lifted us up to 110th, suggesting progression has been made!

Best 11:

View attachment 262712View attachment 262711

Race to 100 Caps:

1) Daniele Del Conte (18 caps)
2) Stephen Hawkland (17 caps)
3) Lewie Roberts (13 caps)

Next up will be a mid-season review for the 2016/2017 season, including the January transfer window news...

Wow, choosing to be goalie was clearly the wrong choice XD Pedersen is yet to get his first cap. I know he had a bad season at Willems, and that Roberts play at PSG, but why can't Pedersen just get a friendly? Maybe he's the missing linc, towards international succes :p

Wow, choosing to be goalie was clearly the wrong choice XD Pedersen is yet to get his first cap. I know he had a bad season at Willems, and that Roberts play at PSG, but why can't Pedersen just get a friendly? Maybe he's the missing linc, towards international succes :p

Heh.

I'm slacking, what am I playing at! Come on Gotts!
Real Madrid aren't being very helpful 1 senior appearance!!

Last edited:

San Marino Revolution

Mid-Season Update - 2016/2017

View attachment 262647

Transfers:

1) Fabio Lovano - Real Madrid to Montpellier (loan)
2) Reuben Gotts - Real Madrid to Stade Malherbe Caen (loan)
3) Jay Ferrari - Benfica to Randers FC (loan)
4) Stefano Zonta -Atalanta to Barcelona (£1,500,000)
5) Hans Christian Pedersen - FC Midtjylland to Man City (£700,000) - Leaves after never actually making a first team appearance at the Danish side.
6) Stephen Hawkwind - Feyenoord to Anderlecht (£3,500,000)

Player Stats:

View attachment 262623View attachment 262622

The player I feel has most impressed so far this season would have to be Arrigo Burrini, who has really shone in his loan spell at Vitesse. Aidan Dickson is also enjoying a pretty successful loan spell at Novara, albeit in the 2nd tier of Italian football. Charley Mason and Mylo Xyloto have the most goals so far with 6, whilst Matthew Harrison has the most assists with 6. The Samminerese Vinnie Jones, Daniele Del Conte, has the most cards so far with 4 yellows and 2 reds. The Real Sociedad has requested he attend anger management to prevent further on field issues occurring.,,

League Tables:

View attachment 262616View attachment 262615View attachment 262614View attachment 262613View attachment 262612View attachment 262611View attachment 262608View attachment 262607

Next up will be an end of season update..

12 caps! Nice although getting a few less appearances at Gladbach, only 21 so far

Last edited:
Allright Burrini, doing well! A meaty 6.54 tackles per game! I'm like Del Conte without the Charlie Sheen-syndrome! Also, not to brag but, quite high avg rating for a club that is doing so poorly! Vitesse are rock bottom!

4) Stefano Zonta -Atalanta to Barcelona (£1,500,000)

o_O

Quite a level up there.
Let's see how much improvement can Zonta made in La Masia (from an excellent youth academy to another).

It's nice to see how the kids are getting the interest of such great clubs this early on their careers. ^^

.P.S.:
6) Stephen Hawkwind - Feyenoord to Anderlecht (£3,500,000)

If Anderlecht has sold Mitrovic, Hawkwind could be a more than decent replacement for him.

Allright Burrini, doing well! A meaty 6.54 tackles per game! I'm like Del Conte without the Charlie Sheen-syndrome! Also, not to brag but, quite high avg rating for a club that is doing so poorly! Vitesse are rock bottom!

Hopefully you can drag them out of it similar to what happened when you were at AC Horsens last season.

Hopefully you can drag them out of it similar to what happened when you were at AC Horsens last season.

You'd think Chelsea would send over a couple of extra youngsters to help. Having a feeder-club in the 2nd division isn't as beneficial. I just hope that won't be the mantra of my career, saving struggling clubs from relegation :)

WINNING.

San Marino Revolution

End of Season Update - 2016/2017

View attachment 262580

Player Stats:

View attachment 262579View attachment 262578

So another season is over and once again there were some disappointments and some successes. One of the big disappointments from a national team point of view is the fact that both keepers are not playing regular football after joining big name clubs. Another big disappointment from this season was centre back Brian Shaw, who I thought would join countryman Matthew Hawkins in breaking straight into the Gladbach team after a very impressive couple of years for LA Galaxy, but injuries really plagued his season and he only made 7 appearances. The move from Feyenoord to Anderlecht for Hawkwind also looks like it may be a poor one as he saw only 1/4 of the football he did in the first half of the season in the second half after he moved to Belgium.

One player who had a real breakout season was left winger Aidan Dickson, who contributed 4 goals and 11 assists in 41 appearances this season, resulting in him winning the young player of the year award in Serie B. Burrini had a great season at Vitesse, albeit his performances in the second half of the season were not quite up to the standard of the first half of the season. Zonta and Juggernaut were both strong performers in the Liga Adelante for Barcelona B in the second half of the season, whilst Del Conte and Hawkins both saw regular top flight football in Spain and Germany respectively. James Scott took a big step up this season during his loan spell at Maritimo, making 33 starts in the Portuguese top flight compared to just 16 starts in the Spanish third tier last year.

League Tables:

View attachment 262564View attachment 262563View attachment 262562View attachment 262561View attachment 262560View attachment 262559View attachment 262557View attachment 262558View attachment 262556

The positives here are that no players got relegated this year (as far as I can tell) and a couple of players will even have got themselves winners medals, such as Hawkins at Anderlecht (will load up the Belgian league for next season) and Roberts at PSG (only PSG player to make a 1st team appearance).

In Serie B, Aidan Dickson's Novara side narrowly avoided relegation, whereas Charley Mason's Empoli side lost the Serie B playoff final. There was also playoff success for Arrigo Burrini, who's Vitesse side stayed in the Eredvisie due to playoff wins over Dodrecht and RKC Waalwijk.

Next up will be the player updates for the start of the 4th season. Again, just ask if you want any info/ screenshots...