The regen was a natural ST so I'd prefer that but I got him up to natural in RM aswell so whichever position is free would do. I've slightly edited his positions so he's a slightly better left mid then what he currently is and removed the wide attacking mid positions as it's easier for you and he's never played there. Apart from that it's how he is in my fm12 save with Pennarossa and I've added his picture if you're willing to go into that much detail.

Name: Gianpiero Fabris
D.O.B (D/M, all players will be 16): 27.9
Home town: Florence
Second Nationality: Italy (declared for San Marino)
Position/s: ST/ RM as natural LM as Competent
Physical stats(max 4): Natural Fitness, Acceleration, Balance, Pace
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, Composure, Flair, Off The Ball, Work Rate
Technical stats(max 5): Finishing, Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique
Natural foot/s:Right
Height: 186cm
Weight: 83kg
Play for San Marino club side: can he start at Pennarossa in the sammarinese league but with all the loyalty and stuff to San Marino? It would be nice to see if they recognise his talent despite him being in the Amateur league.

Seeing as I'm recreating one of my FM12 Regens I've uploaded his face from that to the bottom of the post

If you're not willing to use it for him then.

Hair colour: Dark Brown
Ethnicity: whichever is closest to the one shown.

ChrisRobinson_zps807d1bd0.png

I think that's now everything as it should be.

Last edited:
I've just though of another way to increase the chances of us staying at the club team, set our contracts to expire on the 1.7.2025. That's great news TJD07! Even more importantly we now have a star striker for the club team.

It would but I hope some other people join me otherwise I'll be rotting away my career. I'm thinking if some of us try to play for the club for the whole career then we can help Sammarinese football more. Also, are you creating a player yourself? I'd love some help to pushing up the club if you're willing.
I'll join you mate.

The regen was a natural ST so I'd prefer that but I got him up to natural in RM aswell so whichever position is free would do. I've slightly edited his positions so he's a slightly better left mid then what he currently is and removed the wide attacking mid positions as it's easier for you and he's never played there. Apart from that it's how he is in my fm12 save with Pennarossa and I've added his picture if you're willing to go into that much detail.

Name: Gianpiero Fabris
D.O.B (D/M, all players will be 16): 27.9
Home town: Florence
Second Nationality: Italy (declared for San Marino)
Position/s: ST/ RM as natural LM as Competent
Physical stats(max 4): Natural Fitness, Acceleration, Balance, Pace
Mental stats(max 5): Determination, Composure, Flair, Off The Ball, Work Rate
Technical stats(max 5): Finishing, Crossing, Dribbling, First Touch, Technique
Natural foot/s:Right
Height: 186cm
Weight: 83kg
Play for San Marino club side: can he start at Pennarossa in the sammarinese league but with all the loyalty and stuff to San Marino? It would be nice to see if they recognise his talent despite him being in the Amateur league.

Seeing as I'm recreating one of my FM12 Regens I've uploaded his face from that to the bottom of the post

If you're not willing to use it for him then.

Ethnicity: whichever is closest to the one shown.

ChrisRobinson_zps807d1bd0.png

I think that's now everything as it should be.

Yeah, sounds good. I have no idea how to put the face into the game but if you could explain it I'd be happy to try :D

Yeah, sounds good. I have no idea how to put the face into the game but if you could explain it I'd be happy to try :D

it should be just like any other facepack, once you know his unique ID it will be easier, although thinking about it, that would make any player with that unique ID from any other games you have also have his face so might not be worth it, if you want i'll try and figure out how (in other words i'll search the graphics forum for instructions;))

it should be just like any other facepack, once you know his unique ID it will be easier, although thinking about it, that would make any player with that unique ID from any other games you have also have his face so might not be worth it, if you want i'll try and figure out how (in other words i'll search the graphics forum for instructions;))

It's up to you mate, as I say if you can find out how to do it then fair enough haha

Name: Jordan Wallace
D.O.B (D/M, all players will be 16): 17/12
Home town: Melbourne
Second Nationality: Australia
Position/s: CM DMC
Physical stats(max 4): Jumping, Balance, Strength, Stamina
Mental stats(max 5): Creativity, Desicions, Determination, Positoning, Influence
Technical stats(max 5): Passing, First Touch, Heading, Technique, Tackiling
Natural foot/s: Either
Height: 191
Weight: 92kg
Play for San Marino club side: yes i would love him to be a loyal player and hopefully serve just one club.

I've just though of another way to increase the chances of us staying at the club team, set our contracts to expire on the 1.7.2025. That's great news TJD07! Even more importantly we now have a star striker for the club team.

I've just found a problem with this when I was doing some testing with one player. Despite setting the contract as a full time one until 2025, when I started a game he only had a youth contract until 2015. Does anyone know what age they sign professional contracts in Italy?

I've just found a problem with this when I was doing some testing with one player. Despite setting the contract as a full time one until 2025, when I started a game he only had a youth contract until 2015. Does anyone know what age they sign professional contracts in Italy?
It doesn't matter too much, I've worked out why that's happening, you can't sign contracts over three years until you're 18. I think pro contracts are 17 but it doesn't matter too much.

would be cool to start as a youngster at the Federazione Sammarinese academy, wonder if other clubs are able to sign you from there though...

It doesn't matter too much, I've worked out why that's happening, you can't sign contracts over three years until you're 18. I think pro contracts are 17 but it doesn't matter too much.

So should I just leave them as youth contracts and we'll hope they extend them in game?

Still space?

Name: Nathan Walker
D.O.B (D/M, all players will be 16): 19/12
Home town: Cambridge (England)
Second Nationality(s): English (Declared for San Marino)
Position/s: DM(20) CB(18) CM(16)
Physical stats(max 4): Strength, Stamina, Natural Fitness, Jumping
Mental stats(max 5): Creativity, First Touch, Composure, Determination, Bravery
Technical stats(max 5): Passing, Tackling, Marking, Heading, Free Kicks
Natural foot/s: Right (20) Left (14)
Height: 6"6
Weight: 80kg
Ethnicity: Northern European
Play for San Marino club side: YES

Cheers

No, if you've got full-time contract set then we can guarantee we'll sign one at 17.

Ok mate, one other thing is that on the test save no one seemed to be interested into the players where I got up to in mid August, do you thinking changing the 'based in nation' to one of Italy or England would sort this out?

Ok....... after doing a few test saves on two players it is quite clear that nobody has any interest in the SM players, probably because of the fact they are from San Marino! I have tried increasing their reputation and also making them 'trained in nation' of one of the loaded league in game but to no avail. Should I just randomly assign players to teams, ask people what team they would like to be at or is there a way I can get teams to be interested in the players when they start as free agents? I just don't want to commit to making any more players knowing that once I start the proper game they might not be able to find a club....

Ok....... after doing a few test saves on two players it is quite clear that nobody has any interest in the SM players, probably because of the fact they are from San Marino! I have tried increasing their reputation and also making them 'trained in nation' of one of the loaded league in game but to no avail. Should I just randomly assign players to teams, ask people what team they would like to be at or is there a way I can get teams to be interested in the players when they start as free agents? I just don't want to commit to making any more players knowing that once I start the proper game they might not be able to find a club....
Could try arranging a friendly for like first game day for San Marino against someone say 150th for players to show skill and it may attract attention?

Could try arranging a friendly for like first game day for San Marino against someone say 150th for players to show skill and it may attract attention?

I'm not sure mate, as the two players who were unattached were playing for the San Marino national side and had continental reputation and still nobody was interested. However, before I put my player at a club he did get attention from loads of Italian teams but he had dual Italian nationality so maybe if I give everyone dual Italian nationality as well as the ones they asked for it might work?