Henri Couzinet PPMs: Runs with ball often, knocks ball past opponent, get forward whenever possible

Liam Pinder-Runs with ball often, knocks ball past opponent, curls ball

Right....... I'll add the PPM's from everyone who asks for them and I'll add random ones for those who don't. I'm going to get some lunch and then create the final 4 players and add the PPM's so hopefully will have the first update some time this afternoon! Also we need one more player (a left back)! :D Also do you think I should remove some of the San Marino club players to ensure the club aren't paying wages they can't afford and so that the team will mostly consist of our players?

ppms: places shots, looks to beat offside trap and run with ball often

Daniele Del Conte - Shoots from Distance, Runs into Channels, Dictates Tempo

Also, can you put me on SM Calcio, too? Captain Fantastic needs to be at his club! xD

Last edited:
Kieran Laing-Knocks Ball Past Opponent, Runs With Ball Often, Looks to beat offside trap

Jordan Wallace ppm: Tries Killerballs often, Dictates tempo and plays one twos

Jordan Offside - Curls ball, Dictates tempo, Plays one-two's, thanks

Ok...... everything is ready in the editor, just waiting for one more player (A left back). Should I wait or just give one of the other defenders the ability to also play left back and start?

Danny Smith- Gets forwards whenever possible, plays one-two's, curls ball

make mine a left back as well if you like mate. Make him at least partially left footed though :)

Was wondering what's the NT manager's favourite formation, if he doesn't use wingers my international career is doomed XD