Gutted you've lost the save. Read it from the start over the last couple of days and was loving the save. Definitely start a new one and hopefully you enjoy the same success

I will leave it until tomorrow to decide just to let some more people vote, but if you think I should start a new save feel free to drop some ideas in as to what you would like to see? A pentagon challenge perhaps? too common? what about a capital city challenge? Non League to the top? Rebuilding a formerly great club? Alex Ferguson challenge? let me know!

Last edited:
I think non league to top would be awesome...and capital city sounds nice

Capital City would be great as I've never seen one be done. Too many lower league saves IMO (especially English). Would be great to see you rebuild a team like Milan but it's quite similar to your current save. Rewin the champions league with every club who's already won it challenge?

Such a shame about the corruption as you've done fantastic work so far. I think a sleeping giant save would be good, someone Inter or AC as markkkkk mentions before me, take one of them to the top of European football and sustain it.

Best of luck!

New save. LLM save in italy or spain maybe? Rebuilding both milans?

I quite liked how you were doing it before; starting at a struggling and somewhat unfashionable club and seeing where it took you! Would be happy to follow something similar

Maybe try a Paris Fc one? I quite like the idea of becoming bigger than PSG wil be a tough and long save

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!

**** I was loving this save!

Well I'll just have to follow the new one instead!