The Shots

Banned
Reaction score
I hope this is different from KingEric's additional leagues thread.I think on his, he wants to add extra countries to the game.
I want to add extra leagues for the playable countries. So here goes.

---------------------
DELETED

Last edited:
Oh Yeah, and my editor is fixed. There was a problem that corrupted it, but I deleted the file ;)

Could you please make this?
It is the Indian League Division 2.
Thanks

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_I-League_2nd_Division
Done, would you like to Level 3, or just to level 2?

---------- Post added at 08:30 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:22 AM ----------

I made it to level 4.

if you only want to level two just say so.

---------- Post added at 08:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:30 AM ----------

Austria added to OP.

yeah, can I make a request to add some nigerian leagues please :)

that should be easy if he's still got his ewc nigerian league db

Croatia and Bulgaria added to OP.

---------- Post added at 09:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:46 AM ----------

that should be easy if he's still got his ewc nigerian league db
Yes, but thats not real.

I will make Dark raven now. ;)

---------- Post added at 09:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:47 AM ----------

yeah, can I make a request to add some nigerian leagues please :)
Done, added to OP.

---------- Post added at 10:09 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:59 AM ----------

Denmark Added to OP

I know someone has done a database for it recently but there is no prise money, so could you make a Saudi Arabia one please down to level 2 . :)

More completed, problem with finland. I will fix in a sec.

---------- Post added at 10:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:30 AM ----------

I know someone has done a database for it recently but there is no prise money, so could you make a Saudi Arabia one please down to level 2 . :)
Done ;)

---------- Post added at 10:48 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:37 AM ----------

Please could you make the North korean league
Done ;)

Could you make the Dutch League down to tier 5? (Tier 5 is the lowest that's exist)

Could you make the Dutch League down to tier 5? (Tier 5 is the lowest that's exist)
I will try. might take a while though.

I have up to Level 4 already made.
Level 5 would take ages as the amount of thems would be too big.

---------- Post added at 11:31 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:13 AM ----------

Romainia and more added to the OP.

More soon to come.
Nearly finished europe!

Switzerland added to OP.

---------- Post added at 11:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Europe completed, off to edit Asia.

Sorry, but Italy doesn't work with me. Says the Prima Categoria has 19 teams. And can only have 18....

Can you do the Ukrainian second league mate

Sorry, but Italy doesn't work with me. Says the Prima Categoria has 19 teams. And can only have 18....
Not sure. I will edit now. Nation Rules are good, so?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Can you do the Ukrainian second league mate
Yes, i was going to do Ukraine, but I already have a 7 league database downloaded. I will make after editing Italy.

Good Luck with this Shots,looks pretty impressive