Not sure. I will edit now. Nation Rules are good, so?

---------- Post added at 02:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:02 PM ----------

Yes, i was going to do Ukraine, but I already have a 7 league database downloaded. I will make after editing Italy.

It has 18?

I will edit to 19 anyway.

It has 19 teams.... And you can't promote from the last tier....

When I clicked on the division it only had 18 teams.

But on Nation rules I set max to 19 because of your problem. I made it so you can be promoted now.
If you want I ca n just make that league in-active?

No.... Like to play the lowest league and then slowly promote to the first division.

So does it work?

Hong Kong and Indonesia added to OP.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Asia Completed, off to edit Africa now ;)

So does it work?

Hong Kong and Indonesia added to OP.

---------- Post added at 03:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:21 PM ----------

Asia Completed, off to edit Africa now ;)

Yep it works. Thanks. :D

lol just realised their is only one african league: South Africa. ^^)

---------- Post added at 04:29 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:05 PM ----------

South Africa added to OP.

5 Leagues, 4 Cups.

---------- Post added at 04:30 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:29 PM ----------

I have to do Ocieana now.

Australia is done to level 9, but not exact. It is still fairly the same and you can get promoted to the first division.

---------- Post added at 05:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:04 PM ----------

Just upload your Tuvalu version here! :D
I will not be uploaing my Tuvalu one here, because it is fantasy, not exact.

---------- Post added at 05:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:05 PM ----------

I will make New Zealand, then stop for a while.

Hey mate! There is a problem with the India Database.Goan lower division has 19 teams but it has to have 18.

I will start making additional leagues, now that I have completed this.

---------- Post added at 05:25 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:25 PM ----------

Hey mate! There is a problem with the India Database.Goan lower division has 19 teams but it has to have 18.
sorry, i will fix now.

Hey Shots, England Level 12 big enough challenge?

lol, I dont even have level 11.

I am on 10.0 and 10.3 dont work on my computer, so I cant download.
Doesnt a guy already have level 12?

i downloaded one with 11 on it but haven't seen 12 yet - its too huge to do at this stage, if it was going to be made it would be better to wait for FM11

i dont think i would have the patience for something that big

i'm a fan of this thread mate, good idea, keep up the good work :D

Hey Shots, England Level 12 big enough challenge?

Maybe his first challenge is making the 5th tier for Holland/ go as low as possible in France.

i downloaded one with 11 on it but haven't seen 12 yet - its too huge to do at this stage, if it was going to be made it would be better to wait for FM11

i dont think i would have the patience for something that big

i'm a fan of this thread mate, good idea, keep up the good work :D

And I'm a BIG fan too. :D

Maybe his first challenge is making the 5th tier for Holland/ go as low as possible in France.

And I'm a BIG fan too. :D
I will make 5th tier of Holland soon if you want? I just wanted to make as many as I can today, and I obviously have ;)

I am trying to make france since yesterday, but I cant seem to make CFA playable. CFA 2 works however?

Yes! Make 5th tier please. If you do this you are the first who makes it and so the BEST! :D

And you didn't upload France..... Please upload and I will try after school if I can make CFA playable.

I will get started on holland now.

I haven't uploded france because it dont work. I will fix soon.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Yes! Make 5th tier please. If you do this you are the first who makes it and so the BEST! :D

And you didn't upload France..... Please upload and I will try after school if I can make CFA playable.
Done. Just need to test.