The South African structure is quite wrong. The first division seems to have been put in twice? Any reason.

And also, in the Australian structure, how come you can get promoted to the Victorian Premier League from the ACT premier League of something. They're ment to be in teh same level on the pyramid??

alright mate, just wondered can you make me a team or do you just do leagues

The South African structure is quite wrong. The first division seems to have been put in twice? Any reason.

And also, in the Australian structure, how come you can get promoted to the Victorian Premier League from the ACT premier League of something. They're ment to be in teh same level on the pyramid??
I will fix South Africa. Can you give me any details?

Australia as I said is not correct. I have a correct one but I thought getting promoted to the 1st tier made it better. who would manage a team from the bottom league to the second tier, and continue to play in that?

---------- Post added at 04:28 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:28 PM ----------

alright mate, just wondered can you make me a team or do you just do leagues
Ask Alcaraz's editing team to make a team for you. Unless you want the team in one of my DB's?

I will fix South Africa. Can you give me any details?

Basically, it's the first two tiers as it starts as being, then goes immediately into regionals, but don't worry about it matey, I've already made one for myself this AM :p

I will get started on holland now.

I haven't uploded france because it dont work. I will fix soon.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:52 PM ----------

Done. Just need to test.

Did you do Holland 5th tier???

Could you send me a link?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Did you do Holland 5th tier???
Yes, a few problems though. I will try to fix in a min.

Basically, it's the first two tiers as it starts as being, then goes immediately into regionals, but don't worry about it matey, I've already made one for myself this AM :p
I have fixed. It is now 4 leagues.

Don't know how I made that mistake :p

Could you send me a link?

---------- Post added at 05:50 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:49 PM ----------

Yes, a few problems though. I will try to fix in a min.

What's the problem? Maybe I could help... I like to help. :D

I will look into it.

---------- Post added at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 04:02 PM ----------

Any more requests?

hows the ukranian to 3rd division coming?