The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

Hello everyone. I wanna present to you some of my best regens. First thing is that I play a very unusual formation 3-2-1-3-1, so my players are required to be quite 'specialized'.
First the keeper. Algorta joined me 7 years ago and now he is getting ready to replace Romero.
I use only one central defender, so both Grgic and Neagu must be quick enough to act as a 'last man standing'.
Salcedo and Domingues - they have to be capable to play on both flanks and have the right foot stronger because I have Inside Forward on the left and Winger on the right.
Okoro and Jorge play as a wide defenders out of the back three. They must be quick, have a decent technique and most of all, be capable to cross the killer ball.
Kambou and Nadiani are simply Attacking Midfielders. Kambou is the man who I am proud of, although his attributes got deteriorated during the summer vacation. Previously he had technique and dribbling at the level of 20, however I hope he will develop again. I got Nadiani from my youth intake 4 years ago and now he is knocking to the first team.
Alexe, Sikorskyi and Smetsers are absolutely stars in my team. They form an incredible triangle in the midfield.
Lippai and Prost. They are not the best strikers in the game, but both fits perfectly to my tactic. I use Deep Lying Forward who has to act as a half-striker and half-attacking midfielder.

i really cant get my head around it without the attribute picture

Sorry, do you mean Kambou's attributes ?

I found his older picture and it shows that only his dribbling was at the level of 20, so I messed up a little. However it's strange that key attributes can deteriorate when a player plays a lot of matches and is in his best age for development.

Here is the picture. Now I see that Composure also become worse. Weird.

Yeah i mean in general i use the attribute diagrams to compare players and then just check there key stats for postion to decide if i like a player, and that guy is the dogs do da's mate nice.

Here are some of my best At. Madrid regens, some came through academy, others were bought.

My pride and joys as they came through my youth system.

Asgeir Olafsson (AMC/CM):

16yrs old: 23 years old: History Biography

View attachment 278619 View attachment 278621 View attachment 278623 View attachment 278625

Angel Gomez (DM/CM):

Sorry but didnt take a screenie when this legend arrived at 15 yrs old, but he's the engine room in my CM BWM role.
21 yrs old: History: Biography:

View attachment 278626 View attachment 278627 View attachment 278628

These guys I bought:

Akin Semercioglu (AMC/CM):

View attachment 278629 View attachment 278630

Esteban Montoya (FB):

View attachment 278631 View attachment 278632

Stanislav Scherbakov (AMC/CM):

View attachment 278633 View attachment 278634

Georges Priso (CB):

View attachment 278635 View attachment 278636

Yenner Efe (CB):

View attachment 278637 View attachment 278638

The two players that came through my youth system I'm very proud of and I plan on keeping them for the whole of their careers to see how many records can be broken.

How many of you use Genie Scout and how do you get pics of your regens?

Ive got 7 from my 31 man top squad.