The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

The African Llorente

trying to get this guy to replace my Llorente who is eating up wages ;)

Four of my bestplayers. Mateus is possibly the best midfielder i've ever had

holy ****, they're ridiculously good. And kudos to you for keeping with it till 2043! I've never managed to go beyond 2021 :(

guys, do you think this guy can play at first eleven on man utd?

i played him for two seasons about 10-15 matches each season. he wasn't bad, (tough avg pts doesn't say so) but i didn't have much chance/pay attention to observe him in bigger matches. specifically what vital attributes does he lack for a top class fullback for both now and future? i'm at 2015 right now and fabio's play is still very poor and he's not getting any better. my budget is only 25m atm and i got rejections from nearly 10 worldclass fullbacks i bidded and i don't really want to spend ~20m pounds for a fullback because my main aim is to clear bank debts.

guys, do you think this guy can play at first eleven on man utd?

i played him for two seasons about 10-15 matches each season. he wasn't bad, (tough avg pts doesn't say so) but i didn't have much chance/pay attention to observe him in bigger matches. specifically what vital attributes does he lack for a top class fullback for both now and future? i'm at 2015 right now and fabio's play is still very poor and he's not getting any better. my budget is only 25m atm and i got rejections from nearly 10 worldclass fullbacks i bidded and i don't really want to spend ~20m pounds for a fullback because my main aim is to clear bank debts.

I definitely think so. He's got good pace and tackling, his positioning and marking aren't too bad either, and you can train him on them so he improves. You can also get an experienced player to tutor him. Definitely go ahead with him as first choice.

Picked up this guy for £1.7m from Malaga, and now facing a hard time keeping him with Real Madrid and Barcelona trying to get him.
Pretty happy with him though, considering he's only 16 his stats are pretty good.

View attachment 277701

View attachment 277700

My future captain and Dinamo Legend after 5 years at the club in the year 2018, a shoe in to break the all time scoring records :D. Hopefully he can win us a European title

View attachment 277825 Possible replacement for Willian?
View attachment 277826Thinking of selling him once he reaches 28/29? But I am worried about Manuele Cerrai physical stats and going to train him as an inside forward as a right and left if things go to plan. Manuele Cerrai is dubbed the next Michel Platini according to the Media on FM.

Let me know as soon as if you can :) If not I'm going to risk it, since I can have some nice profit from him!

View attachment 277833

My first 4.5 star youth. In fact I think he's my first 4.5 star player ever. I signed him a month ago for £3.5M. Iirc he was 4 before. I guess my coaches, training program and facilities helped. He's also learning from Pastore. I was expecting him to be a decent player but now after this and when I take another closer look at his age, all three main attribute groups and potential... I'm just terrified to see how he develops.

View attachment 277825 Possible replacement for Willian?
View attachment 277826Thinking of selling him once he reaches 28/29? But I am worried about Manuele Cerrai physical stats and going to train him as an inside forward as a right and left if things go to plan. Manuele Cerrai is dubbed the next Michel Platini according to the Media on FM.

Let me know as soon as if you can :) If not I'm going to risk it, since I can have some nice profit from him!

wow, next Michel Platini is something. He's very young still, and usually you can tell whether a regen is going to be good or not around the age of 17-18. His physical stats will definitely pick up a lot, just make sure he's getting game time. Train him on his quickness, and get someone with good mental stats to tutor him.

Hello everyone. I wanna present to you some of my best regens. First thing is that I play a very unusual formation 3-2-1-3-1, so my players are required to be quite 'specialized'.
First the keeper. Algorta joined me 7 years ago and now he is getting ready to replace Romero.
I use only one central defender, so both Grgic and Neagu must be quick enough to act as a 'last man standing'.
Salcedo and Domingues - they have to be capable to play on both flanks and have the right foot stronger because I have Inside Forward on the left and Winger on the right.
Okoro and Jorge play as a wide defenders out of the back three. They must be quick, have a decent technique and most of all, be capable to cross the killer ball.
Kambou and Nadiani are simply Attacking Midfielders. Kambou is the man who I am proud of, although his attributes got deteriorated during the summer vacation. Previously he had technique and dribbling at the level of 20, however I hope he will develop again. I got Nadiani from my youth intake 4 years ago and now he is knocking to the first team.
Alexe, Sikorskyi and Smetsers are absolutely stars in my team. They form an incredible triangle in the midfield.
Lippai and Prost. They are not the best strikers in the game, but both fits perfectly to my tactic. I use Deep Lying Forward who has to act as a half-striker and half-attacking midfielder.

Last edited:
Hello everyone. I wanna present to you some of my best regens. First thing is that I play a very unusual formation 3-2-1-3-1, so my players are required to be quite 'specialized'.
First the keeper. Algorta joined me 7 years ago and now he is getting ready to replace Romero.
I use only one central defender, so both Grgic and Neagu must be quick enough to act as a 'last man standing'.
Salcedo and Domingues - they have to be capable to play on both flanks and have the right foot stronger because I have Inside Forward on the left and Winger on the right.
Okoro and Jorge play as a wide defenders out of the back three. They must be quick, have a decent technique and most of all, be capable to cross the killer ball.
Kambou and Nadiani are simply Attacking Midfielders. Kambou is the man who I am proud of, although his attributes got deteriorated during the summer vacation. Previously he had technique and dribbling at the level of 20, however I hope he will develop again. I got Nadiani from my youth intake 4 years ago and now he is knocking to the first team.
Alexe, Sikorskyi and Smetsers are absolutely stars in my team. They form an incredible triangle in the midfield.
Lippai and Prost. They are not the best strikers in the game, but both fits perfectly to my tactic. I use Deep Lying Forward who has to act as a half-striker and half-attacking midfielder.

Oh wow, that midfield is incredible. Alexe, Sikorskyi and Smetsers..midfielders don't get much better than that.