The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

MUFC, he could really be any type. If you go for AMC train Dribbling. He has the stats to be a B2B if you train positioning and his mentals increase a lot. Could be and AP if you trained his off the ball up. Depends on what you need most though.

What do I train this guy as? I am current playing him as an Inside Foward on the left and I have 2 other world class strikers (one regen and Carlos Fierro at ST) and this guy doesn't really play as ST unless I really need him to.
View attachment 277102

had posted a promising San Marino prospect out of our academy a few months ago. Well that youngster has since become an international class striker, also winning Golden Ball and World Player of the Year in 2025 :)

View attachment 277163View attachment 277164View attachment 277165

That is one **** of a poacher :) nice goal scoring ratio!

in 2015 on my West Ham save and have these two guys in my squad! bough Serge for £5m and Cioffi for £3.8m

View attachment 277275View attachment 277276

That is one **** of a poacher :) nice goal scoring ratio!

in 2015 on my West Ham save and have these two guys in my squad! bough Serge for £5m and Cioffi for £3.8m

View attachment 277275View attachment 277276

yeah the PPM's he learnt in the years also make him even more effective :)

that guy Cioffi should be illegal though, already a top class striker with virtually no weaknesses and will still improve a lot considering he's 19. Have a soft spot for left-footed strikers both IRL and in FM :)

Regen(16yr)Potential better than Neymar. How to Tutor?

Hello all, i just bought a 10 mill 16 year old, who is potentially the best regen i've ever had (half star better than Neymar potential). I would apprechiate some advice on tutoring as i don't want to lower his already great stats.

I havn't quite got the hang of the FM2012 2 tutoring options and would apprechiate clarification, i'm assuming option 1 is including ppm transfer and option 2 isn't?

The player has 2 problems, having only 9 determination and being "fairly ambitious". Ideally i would like him improved to professional. Here are some screenshots. I have a Professional player with an option to tutor in Marcos Assuncao, and model pro Gal Alberman will tutor him now. In 3 weeks model pro Morimoto may be able to tutor. Whats the verdict, tutor or not or use someone else later. I just dont want to ruin a potential best ever player.

Many thanks for your time.

Hello all, i just bought a 10 mill 16 year old, who is potentially the best regen i've ever had (half star better than Neymar potential). I would apprechiate some advice on tutoring as i don't want to lower his already great stats.

I havn't quite got the hang of the FM2012 2 tutoring options and would apprechiate clarification, i'm assuming option 1 is including ppm transfer and option 2 isn't?

The player has 2 problems, having only 9 determination and being "fairly ambitious". Ideally i would like him improved to professional. Here are some screenshots. I have a Professional player with an option to tutor in Marcos Assuncao, and model pro Gal Alberman will tutor him now. In 3 weeks model pro Morimoto may be able to tutor. Whats the verdict, tutor or not or use someone else later. I just dont want to ruin a potential best ever player.

go ahead and tutor him and keep training him on composure.

Hi, I have found about 70 great talents within 5 Years at Arsenal, here are probably some of the best(H)
so I think, its a little bit overrated, when a 17yo has better attributes than 25y old young stars of today after 4 years training, or there should be generetad just a couple of them, it doesnt make any sense to train anybody else...
View attachment 277477View attachment 277478View attachment 277479View attachment 277480View attachment 277481View attachment 277482View attachment 277483View attachment 277484View attachment 277485View attachment 277486View attachment 277487View attachment 277488View attachment 277489View attachment 277490View attachment 277491View attachment 277492View attachment 277493View attachment 277494

Last edited:
After about 11 years with Crewe I decided to move on to seek new challenges (currently with Lille), so decided to post some of my best players:

Goalkeepers

View attachment 277502View attachment 277503

Defenders

View attachment 277504View attachment 277505View attachment 277506View attachment 277498View attachment 277499View attachment 277500View attachment 277501

Midfielders

View attachment 277507View attachment 277508View attachment 277509View attachment 277510View attachment 277511View attachment 277512View attachment 277513View attachment 277514View attachment 277515

Strikers

View attachment 277516View attachment 277517View attachment 277518

Most of them were bought at a young age with low transfer fees, with Medina being our record signing at 8.5M. Could have gotten him for free just a year previously but he failed to get a work permit. Korkut is undoubtedly the star player of the team, scoring more than a goal a game for the past three seasons combined with a great scoring rate with the Turkish national team. Regularly fought for the World Player awards with my captain Lienhart who provides a lot of assists. Shame he can't play consecutive games due to his natural fitness being so low.

The crown in my team though are these players:

View attachment 277519View attachment 277520View attachment 277521

These guys come straight from my youth setup. Never before I had gotten this many quality players in a short time and probably will never again. Clark is already first choice for club and country while Brown is on his way to do the same. I had high hopes for Avery, even giving him his debut for club and country at 15, becoming both the youngest player and goalscorer for both teams.

ambitious personality is the best to have cuz players with it improve best IMO , and tutor him with Assuncao or Morimoto cuz of their high determination, i haven't noticed any difference in the 2 tutoring option so click any
try working on his jumping and tactical attributes, he should turn into a **** of a target man or complete forward

Progressing well, and still has a star and half's potential to fulfill!

Four of my bestplayers. Mateus is possibly the best midfielder i've ever had