The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

View attachment 200334

Kwabena Kwame, Amazing DM + RB but also I can't get my hands on him. I manage USA national team and Arsenal and he won't leave Real Madrid (even though my offer met a transfer clause) and he won't play for the USA because he is eligible for Ghana and on his way to being eligible for Spain so he wants to wait to choose between the three

i have peter robson in my game as well, but he sucks

Chelsea stole a regen Wonderkid from under my nose :( he's 17 with 4 star ability already, they got him at a steal - £13.5m, I had £25m swilling around in the bank :( and I'd just sent a French scout out to.. France! XD

Its crazy, my scouts said he would become a leading liga bbva defender (my scout has 20 judging PA and CA). I FINALLY GOT HIM AND AFTER 6 MONTHS, ALL HIS DEFENSIVE ATTRIBUTES HAVE GONE UP BY AN AVERAGE OF AROUND 2 !
HE NOW HAS 18 TACKLING, 15 MARKING, 18 HEADING AND IS STILL 17, HE PLAYS FOR ITALY UNDER 21S !!!

This guy is going to be awesome, labelled the next Gary Lineker.

Last edited:
dire_f : nice regens but how come u are getting those green arrows signalizing training progress? I had them in fm 11 but somehow cannot see them in 12 :(