The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

He's 15, he's German, and one of my scouts rated his potential 4.5 stars.

Cost me £20 million, but I think he's worth it, considering how good he already is at 15 years of age.

View attachment 201573

Are the regen dates same as the old FM versions?

dire_f : nice regens but how come u are getting those green arrows signalizing training progress? I had them in fm 11 but somehow cannot see them in 12 :(

When you're looking at their attributes you should see an option to show recent attribute changes towards the top right, just click on that little box.

First season at Southampton, this little beauty has come through my youth ranks:

garethcoyneoverviewprof.jpg

During the season I got the board to increase spending on Junior Coaching.

Last edited:
Just signed this chap for only £1.6m:

vincentaubryoverviewpro.jpg

And his professional debut:

southamptonvolympiquely.jpg

View attachment 202102
This is the best regan, i'v had since i started! he already playing for the reserves (and scoring regularly) and is devloping fast! I think he going to become a top player for me, what is your opinion on him??

OK for 1 15 year old, but you can tell by his physical and mental attributes that he may become good, but defonatly not great ( i.e PA 175+). Best thing to do is compare him to someone like rooney, could his attributes ever get that high, only you can find out, but i hope he does get better!!!

Lol, i did that for the mexican and russian league. after the players were created, i bought about 6 WORLD CLASS ones who all went straight into the national teams, one player had better attributes than van perisie and hamsik, it was crazy !!! he looked like his CA WAS AROUND 180 !!!

how do you add leagues to your save wanna know how cause i didnt add brasil and argentina this year. last year for fm11 all my crazy regens were from there

Lol, i did that for the mexican and russian league. after the players were created, i bought about 6 WORLD CLASS ones who all went straight into the national teams, one player had better attributes than van perisie and hamsik, it was crazy !!! he looked like his CA WAS AROUND 180 !!!

Show him off then.

umm does anyone know how to add a country or league to your already started save without making a new save

Juninho Paulista..... BEAST

his agent just offered him, he arrives in the next window

This little goalkeeper that I snapped from Spartak Moskow for just 7m (its m not M) is considered only the new Lev "Black Spider" Yashin. His rushing out (9) need a good boost to match the man who invented the rushing out technique, but is a prodige nonetheless.

View attachment 202458View attachment 202459