The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

How do you guys upload the players to this webside ?
I did it last year , just forget where to find your screenshorts and how to get it in here :)

Because i have a regent whoes allmost knock'ed me down my chair. He's from german, i bought him from stuttgart for 35M, pretty cheap i think, He is only 14 years and doubted the new "Günter Netzer" (Anybode who knows who he was ? : ) I spotted him when he was made the knew A-German leader :D He is and OMC but can be use around the midfield. He allready have 3 special moves and some pretty good stats in my believe.

Please help me to get him in here :)

When you post, click the 'Go Advanced' button down the bottom. Then at the top of the text box there will be a paperclip icon - click it and you can add attachments from there.

Günter Netzer is a Borussia Mönchengladbach legend - he is probably one of the greatest passers ever.

Edit: To take screenshots just press F12, then in Steam go View > Screenshots. Then go 'Show on Disk' to find the folder they are in.

Last edited:
How do you guys upload the players to this webside ?
I did it last year , just forget where to find your screenshorts and how to get it in here :)

Because i have a regent whoes allmost knock'ed me down my chair. He's from german, i bought him from stuttgart for 35M, pretty cheap i think, He is only 14 years and doubted the new "Günter Netzer" (Anybode who knows who he was ? : ) I spotted him when he was made the knew A-German leader :D He is and OMC but can be use around the midfield. He allready have 3 special moves and some pretty good stats in my believe.

Please help me to get him in here :)

I think i got it with Thanks to Tharros !! :)

I really wonna make this guy into a world-class player, any advirts :)

Edit* I cant find a single one of my first-team players to tutor him. Hes name simply a'not showing.
Is it because i Just bought him (5 days ago ) Or what could it be ??

Last edited:
View attachment 202788View attachment 202787View attachment 202786View attachment 202785View attachment 202784View attachment 202783View attachment 202782View attachment 202781View attachment 202789View attachment 202780

The best regens I've found in the two seasons I've played so far. Johnson is the only one who came through my youth system. Yates is a regen, not sure where his picture has gone to though! Also Biryukov from Spartak Moscow for 6k has to be one of the best bargains so far haha.

You have a Croatian born in Germany who is called ***** Beffie :D (kidding)

sludt, which squad status you gave to him when signing a contract? Like "key member", "first team", "squad rotation".
Because you need the tutor to have a higher status than the tutored.

sludt, which squad status you gave to him when signing a contract? Like "key member", "first team", "squad rotation".
Because you need the tutor to have a higher status than the tutored.

He's a "talented young player" , so that shouldt be the problem.

But what do you think of him any way , hes pretty sweat right :)

View attachment 202937

I've got him training specifically on his quickness, pace and acceleration have already moved up by one.

Media Comments: Could be the next Luca Toni

Potential to play at a similar level to Carlos Tevez

Paid £1.9m in compensation to Fiorentina

He is the best player in my youth set up at the moment.

Thoughts?

OMG found him in some brazilian team his only 16. amazing stats but whats more impressive is his 16 and 6ft9 how is that possible amazing little player.

View attachment 203088this kid joins me in another 2 years, hopefully by then his stats will be even better!View attachment 203091dubbed the new ryan giggs, made his first wales cap aged 16!! bought him for 2 mill from man utd.
View attachment 203089paid quite alot for this kid but hes definatley worth every penny, hes in my starting 11 already :)
View attachment 203090got a feeling this guy will be a tank in afew years, sent him on loan to torino and hes already in there starting 11!

let me know what you guys think of my regens! i find it alot harder to find the good ones compared to fm 2011 ...maybe thats a good thing

He's peng, have a striker who is scarily similar in terms of attributes, mine is spanish and has nicer hair though !!

My Best Regan!

View attachment 203120 View attachment 203121This guy is my best regan yet by far!!! he's dubbed the new Les Ferdinand, he scores at least a goal a game for the u18's right now, he's even got a professional attitude so is always fit and being worth 5.5 million at 16!! i'v never had a better regan then this guy! :D

not really as good as you make him out to be. however he will become a top striker i.e 16 or 17 finishing. but wont be at the top level, some of the other regens seen here are much better

My little wonderkid Karim Mehadjri is evolving wonderfully. I have put him a very high aerobic workload and he is looking more akin to a complete forward than a target-man, just need to buff up his creativity and technique. He even won the Ligue One top scorer at the tender age of 17 years. Iam pretty sure he is Ballor d'Or material in about one, two years.

View attachment 203266 View attachment 203267

Iam amazed how he evolved from 10/11 in speed and acceleration to 16 in both.

Manuel Henn Is peng, he's definatly get it . . . (no ****, i meant he'd definatly get a 5 year deal)