The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

Raikan007

Reaction score
This thread is for anyone who wants to show off their amazing regen they found:

Example:

193397d1314341326-show-off-your-regen-aboubakar-ramadhani-profile_-attributes-.png

Last edited:
I have a feeling that the regens are a little overpowered in this year edition...

This is just my first intake, and they are better than players that usually I was lucky to get one from my academy in 10 or more seasons.

View attachment 199249View attachment 199250

ps.: Is this thread called "The Show off your PSG Regen thread" ?

Last edited:
So does it appear that regen quality throughout europe has improved?

I remember someone did research on FM11 I think, and compared the the year 2010 with the year 2040 or something.

Turns out that 2040 had 50% less CA: 170-200 players than the default 2010 database.

Which aligns with what I typically see in my saves. A few good regens, but most are rubbish, even at top level.

What i have found in my game from first impressions of regens that have come through seems to be that Europe regens are stronger than in fm 2011.

I spent around an hour scouting through Africa as in FM11 you could find some amazing regens their but was unable to find any decent ones at all, even when i signed the ok ones to my academy they were nothing special. Also when scouting around South america for regens again i was unable to find anything to match the German, French or Italian regens that had come through.

Along with nearly everyone else so far on here in my game PSG were producing a lot of 3 star + regens so it seems they are the team to play if you want good youngsters early on.

Well theres a 15 y/o regen on my game with 115 CA and 190 PA :/

At Juventus he's not mine obv otherwhise there'd more exclamation marks, but I'm only half way through second Norwegian season which is only aug 2012 ish

The way this is going, real stars will play in the second tier in about 3/4 years...

This is way over-the-top.

Its stupid init, i cant even keep track of where good regens are anymore !!! cant wait for genie scout !!!

QUALITY REGEN

View attachment 200128
OOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOSSSHHHHHH

FIRST SET OF REGENS, AND I FIND THIS. 15 YEARS OLD, 17 FINISHING !!!
I'M MANAGING HERCULES IN THE SPANISH SECOND DIVISION( CURRENTLY TOP) AND HE'D BE MY BEST STRIKER !!!!

View attachment 200128
OOOOHHH MYYYYYY GOOSSSHHHHHH

FIRST SET OF REGENS, AND I FIND THIS. 15 YEARS OLD, 17 FINISHING !!!
I'M MANAGING HERCULES IN THE SPANISH SECOND DIVISION( CURRENTLY TOP) AND HE'D BE MY BEST STRIKER !!!!

Unless you have a really awful team, he would be your worst striker for sure. Overall his stats are terrible.