The Show off your Regen (Newgen) thread

How do i clear the images from the upload box once they have been used?

haha nono but i think it would be awesome to see lower league teams produce players like that lol

View attachment 279172View attachment 279173View attachment 279174 my god these are some of the regens in my save. look at he striker only 22 and the stats that he has are just ****** too good. by the time he hits his prime he will probably be better then wesley elliot search him on fm base, the best regen striker ever. and the midfielder is another one out of this world.

oh, for some reason, these players seem very familiar....very very familiar. Did you download my PSG save? I've posted all of these guys before you know..they're from my PSG save :p

View attachment 279222View attachment 279223

Two best strikers in the world at the moment go toe to toe in the Champions League final. Guy Sanda is mine and Elias Thomas of AC Milan. I almost bought Thomas around the same time I bought Sanda but decided against it. I posted Sanda awhile back when he first joined from Real Madrid for 3m.

yesssssss, oh forget to say mate that these are the players that are from your save that you so kindly put up. been enjoying this save quite a bit mate. soz for not mentionin your name

oh, for some reason, these players seem very familiar....very very familiar. Did you download my PSG save? I've posted all of these guys before you know..they're from my PSG save :p

yesssssss, oh forget to say mate that these are the players that are from your save that you so kindly put up. been enjoying this save quite a bit mate. soz for not mentionin your name

Good to hear that mate. Btw, do you still have Clayton, or is he at PSG? He is an ridiculously good. Have a look at my entire PSG side, there are some real gems in there, buy them if you can :D

View attachment 279222View attachment 279223

Two best strikers in the world at the moment go toe to toe in the Champions League final. Guy Sanda is mine and Elias Thomas of AC Milan. I almost bought Thomas around the same time I bought Sanda but decided against it. I posted Sanda awhile back when he first joined from Real Madrid for 3m.

I bet you wish you had bought him now don't ya?