The Super 8 Challenge: Around the World in 8.0 years

Raikan007

Reaction score
I was asked by another member to create a challenge for him to join, I have never created one nor gone through any so I apologize if something like this has been done already or is not that cool of a challenge:

The Super 8 Challenge:

premier-league-trophy.jpg

The Super 8 challenge Rules:

1. No cheating, which means no FMRTE and Genie Scout as well
  2. You have to choose one of each team in each league every season to try and win any cup
  3. You have to add a new manager every year at the 1st July and retire your old one
  4. Past experience needs to be set as Automatic!
  5. If teams are relegated then chose another team or take the newly relegated team
  6. Post SS of your success each year, just proof of winning the trophy will suffice
  7. If you fail to win a cup you will be disqualified (start again)
  8. If you win more than 1 cup a year, you have a freebie season in the next & so on & so forth
  9. The first one to win any 8 trophies is the winner, regardless of how many seasons played
  10. With the Russian league and its date! what you need to do is on the 1st of July (when and if you manage in Russia) you will have 1 year from then to try and win something, so pick wisely as this is normally half way through a normal league season :)
  11. You cannot take the same league twice (2 Spanish teams) in a row, you are allowed to come back after a season to either have a second bite with an old club or a different one.

Point Scoring System:

1. Winning the Champions League: 1000 points
  2. Winning the League you are in: 500 points
  3. Winning any national Cup: 250 points
  4. Winning Europa League: 250 points
  5. Winning Uefa Super Cup & or Community Shield or equivalent (should not happen as you will retire, but if it does): 100 points, however, these will not and do not count towards trophies!

Available teams/leagues to choose from:

England:
Sunderland/West Ham/Everton/Blackburn/Fulham

Spain:
Getafe/Mallorca/Malaga/Almeria/Espanyol

France:
OGC Nice/Souchaux Montbe'/Stade Rennais/Montpellier/Lorient

Germany:
Sc Freiburg/Nurnberg/Hannover/Kaiserlauten/Cologne

Italy:
Catania/Cagliari/Parma/Bologna/Genoa

Russia:
Terek/Lokomotiv Moscow/Amkar/Anzhi (11.3 only)/Spartak Moscow

Turkey:
Sivasspor/Trabzonspor/Kayserispor/Genclerberligi/Bursaspor

Ukraine:
Metalurg Zp/Metalist/Vorskla/Chornomorets/Dnipro

Of course you will have to start a new game with these leagues loaded (only) or you can wait for me to load up a game this evening with these leagues and upload it here tomorrow morning for download?

If we can get at least 10 members playing this that would be great, everyone is welcome to take part!
If you have any other suggestions to make this challenge better or more interesting, please PM me only and we can chat via there.

You may use shortlists, tactics, anything available from this site :) but just no cheating please...

I hope you enjoy it and good luck.

Leaderboard:

1. seels: Russian League and Cup double: 700 points, Italian League and Cup double: 700! Total: 1400
  2. messithegreatest: Carling Cup: 250, Russian League and Cup double: 700! Total: 950
  3. Mark 19 times: Turkish Super Cup: 350 points

Last edited:
i'll have a go!
sorry if i haven't read it but do you have to go in a psific order?
also what screenshots do i need to start?

no order at all, thats the best part as if you think you go with the best team 1st, the other teams might get worse and worse every year...

I would need to see final results of the season for each cup/league to see your results and to prove your wins etc. to start nothing really, just maybe your Team you choose and a SS of season expecations I think:

good luck :)

Should I start the game and upload it tomorrow for downloads? just get some more takers now so long? as soon as it is up you can start :) start planning.... as mentioned it will be 11.3 official update :)

well I will take your word for it messi :) why cant you? do you know how to? its simple, alt + F9 :p

So... I have started my game as Bursaspor. Yes its a slight risk, i'm predicted to finish 4th in the league. i intend to win 2 trophies this season (league and turkish cup).
though i have actually set my expectation as continental finish as shown below:
View attachment 193147

what you need to do is attach them like normal (basic uploader) put your cursor in the thread where you want the pictures to be inserted then on the attachment screen hit insert :)

or just upload and reply to thread, it automatically attaches them for you :)

that is strange, dont save to your Pc after hitting Alt+F9?

you can always hit the Print Screen button, hold in Ctrl and Press C (immediately) then open Ms Paint, Ctrl V it in, crop it and save it as a PNG file and upload them that way :)