The Super 8 Challenge: Around the World in 8.0 years

Just did a season with sunderland
Fa Cup 4th Round
League Cup Won 2-1 wolves
Premier League 8th

Leaderboard updated :) anyone else attempting the Super 8 challenge?

I dont Get The LeaderBoard cause i just won the carling cup but then u put it down as Mark 19?

Say I was to choose a team after completing a few seasons that had been relegated from the top league, e.g. sunderland had been relegated to championship, if I was to take over and then win the Championship, would that be 500 pts as it is winning the league they are in? Or does it have to be the league they originally started in? Great idea though and i'm sure i'll give it a go.

if you win any league you are in mate :) Championship, 1st div :) anything!

my save game got corrupted, luckily i had a backup save in december now 2nd in league

---------- Post added 06/09/2011 at 08:06 PM ---------- Previous post was 04/09/2011 at 07:40 PM ----------

Won the turkish cup!!! came 2nd in the league, roll on next year, will decide who to be later. will upload screenshots tommorrow as there is a slight problem with my laptop

Im goin' to have a go... just loading the game up now

View attachment 194756
ok so i've cheated a little (or played clever, i opted for Russia first and as you can see Spartak are already top of the league so im sure you can guess who im going with haha...