The Super 8 Challenge: Around the World in 8.0 years

very clever seels! :) nice loop hole!

so your 2nd cup Mark?

I've just completed my first season in the super8 challenge, like i said before I chose Spartak Moscow and here is how I got on View attachment 194903
View attachment 194904
As you can see won my first season by resounding point difference... I think this SS was just after I'd won it so not the total pic but sue me haha... I signed 2 big name players for Spartak in Eden Hazard and Alexis Sanchez which could effect the rest of my game haha >.<
View attachment 194905
Dominated through every game and won in the final against Zenit 1-O...

So score so far
1 season - 1 team - League and league cup double - 7OO points

Just an update, I decided to take over Genoa after leaving Spartak, signed a few well known players such as Juan Roman Riquelma, Federico Macheda [on loan], James beattie [on loan], Alberton Aquilani, and a few others also found Roberto Acquafresca in the reserves for some reason and restored him to his rightful place in the first team, I'm 9 games in and battling at the top of Serie A with the big boys, 3rd in my Uefa cup group battling for survival and the Italian cup has yet to start so all still to play for

shouldn't I be on 350 points instead of 200?
And a quick update from fulham,i'm in december and i'm 8th in the league, in the semi final of the league cup, in the last 32 of the europa league.
i have signed many players including (deep breath) :
Maxi Rodrigues
Victor Moses
John Carew
Owen Hargreaves
Fernando Gago
Steven Ireland
Jordan Henderson
Zabaleta (loan)
Joseph Yobo (loan)
John Mensah
Danny Fox
Aquivaldo Mosquera

Update on mine, I'm currently topping Serie A with Genoa on the same points as Inter milan but ten points clear of 3rd place. in january and ive just drawn benfica in the 1st knockout round of the euro cup after qualifying on the last game.. into the 5th round of the italian cup i think, after beating atalanta 3-O in the 4th

I know this doesnt really matter to you all haha but im made up! I've just beaten Juve in the quarter final of the italian cup, 3-2 after extra time... woo giant killers! i Sit atop of Serie A by 2 points

View attachment 195500View attachment 195501

I Just barely won the Italian cup beating Milan on pens after drawing 2-2 in regular time, my substitute striker who has played less than 5 games this season scoring in the 92nd minute to equalise... I'm 4 points clear in the league with 2 games left 1 game could swing it... and im in the eurocup final v arsenal...

View attachment 195506View attachment 195507

To cap off a perfect season I win the league with a nice 2-1 win over sampdoria and its all thanks to Mcgeady, Veloso, Macheda and Criscito

Last edited:
I've now took over Dnipro in the Ukranian league