The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

What happened to Kaboul? The injuries ruin him? I remember him being an excellent defender when he was in form, he's certainly got all the attributes for it.

Looks like they are taking thier toll. Was a beast of a defender but is just lacking pace now through his injuries. Not the player he was.

Looks like they are taking thier toll. Was a beast of a defender but is just lacking pace now through his injuries. Not the player he was.

Real pity. Suppose it doesn't help when you're having to shepherd a talented but inexperienced centre-back around and also cover for Danny Rose's mistakes.

Real pity. Suppose it doesn't help when you're having to shepherd a talented but inexperienced centre-back around and also cover for Danny Rose's mistakes.

Danny flippin Rose. Enough said.

So Spurs had a mini clearout.

Sad to see Sandro leave as he has been fan favourite.
Zeki Fryers to Palace.
Holtby out on loan with the option to buy.
Coulibaly to Bari.
Obika to Swindon.
I just hope they have left because they no longer fit into Poch's style of play or otherwise we have got rid of some players for the profit under Levy again.

Any Spurs fan rate Lamela yet?

Looks like he's finally starting to get up and running. (I actually thought he would be a hit first season but there we go!)

Any Spurs fan rate Lamela yet?

Looks like he's finally starting to get up and running. (I actually thought he would be a hit first season but there we go!)

Did look a bit weak when he first came but now starting to look a bit stronger.

Tottenham are still in the title run in. Kane has proved he is not a one season wonder. They do need that extra impact striker and I would also say another replacement in the anchor man role for when Dier is suspended or rested.

Nice win against Newcastle today!

Kyle Walker-Peters showing that FM usually get it right regarding potential :p Hopefully he can keep it up, he looked great today considering it was his first premier league start.

Although, Sissoko was useless as always. £30 million..really? Does anyone here actually rate him?

Mails flying around Friday then the discussion at the match yesterday on what we're doing Tottenham as regards the train/ maybe stopping over ..... I had little enthusiasm for Wembley at half 4 on a Sunday to start with. Watching this I've even less. League games there just grab you at all. Must be horrible for a Tottenham fan looking at going at least 19 times this season. Just one big ballache nobody needs.