The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Kane going to be very hot next summer if he keeps this up. Morata sold, Benzema would be turning 31, who knows...

Good win! Won’t be long before teams come calling. Levy needs to sort it out ASAP! Just seen the highlights didn’t realise Apoel could of easy had 4 gls.

Last edited:
For me without doubt. Best striker in the league, pretty high in world football too. Couldn't name 5 that are unquestionably better. Lewandowski & Suarez the only ones that pop to mind. I think he's on par with the likes of Higuain, Aubameyang etc. now!

If a foreign player won back-to-back golden boots, scoring vital goals in big games, scoring at champions league level, there'd be 0 questions asked about his world class status.

Last edited:
Spurs have spanked Madrid, the whole team plus their manager are hot property now. Question: Zidane overrated. Answer: Yes for me.

Spurs have spanked Madrid, the whole team plus their manager are hot property now. Question: Zidane overrated. Answer: Yes for me.
Dont think Zidane is overrated for me. Madrid have definitely lost a bit of something after winning CL again last season. The Bale situation isn’t helping nor is the RB situation. Madrid made a mistake Not strengthening in the Summer. Yes there squad is great. But they should of bought in a couple of names, to freshen up the squad and kept the other players hungry.

Great performance by Spurs btw!

I don't think so back to back CL's is pretty challenging, think a lack of depth has really hurt them, no first team right back since Carvajal is out til Christmas, Ronaldo has had his ban and struggled and Benzema hasn't been great but, they only have Borja Mayoral to back him up. They lost a lot of depth and have struggled with injuries think that is their biggest issues along with some bad luck which you have to expect after winning back to back Champions Leagues

I don't think so back to back CL's is pretty challenging, think a lack of depth has really hurt them, no first team right back since Carvajal is out til Christmas, Ronaldo has had his ban and struggled and Benzema hasn't been great but, they only have Borja Mayoral to back him up. They lost a lot of depth and have struggled with injuries think that is their biggest issues along with some bad luck which you have to expect after winning back to back Champions Leagues
Also lot of comfortable looking players from most games this season.

Gotta jump in a revive this old thread by saying BALE IS BACK!!!!

What we get out of him is one thing but the lift it could bring to the whole squad is another story. Pressure on Lucas to perform (which I think he very much can) and a **** of a sub if needed for this congested fixture list.

Poor lad won’t get a look in with Mourinho.

Profile photo, opens profile page on Twitter in a new tab

TSG Hoffenheim EN

@tsghoffenheimEN

➡️

S-E-S-S-E-G-N-O-N

⬅️

#TSG Hoffenheim have signed 20-year-old @RyanSessegnon from Premier League club @SpursOfficial. The England Under-21 international has joined on loan until 30th June 2021. #WelcomeRyan

Uhh this thread exists. Never knew. But think Sessegnon need some first team gametime and right now is not the time in Spurs. He is not good enough