The Tottenham Hotspur Thread

Another bid has gone in for Schneiderlin yesterday. Ssouthampton are very hesitant to sell. Rumours still he wants to come to link up with Pochettino.

I hear Southampton want Townsend in a deal that involves Schneiderlin.

This is going to carry on possibly to the end of the transfer window. Southampton don't want to sell but want one of our players. Expect a last minute Levy deal to the fold.

Bit of a scare in that game. Come away with a 2-1 win though. Need to do much better or it will be a case of last season all over again.

Looks like another 3 points. Decent start as manager for Pochettino. Not so good for Arry on his return to the Lane.

It is being reorted that Daniel Levy has done the Ice water challenge in response to AVB nominating him. Just awaiting the video.

Dawson is finally off to Hull for 8 million.

Amazing goal yesterday. If any other team had scored like that thier fans would be shaking their dicks about it. Spurs are looking very much like dark horses. Big test will be against the teams that finished above them last season.

Amazing goal yesterday. If any other team had scored like that thier fans would be shaking their dicks about it. Spurs are looking very much like dark horses. Big test will be against the teams that finished above them last season.
We pulled one out of the hat against West Ham, and we dominated QPR. We'll see how things go against Liverpool next weekend.

We pulled one out of the hat against West Ham, and we dominated QPR. We'll see how things go against Liverpool next weekend.

Agreed. If they can get a Liverpools suspect defence then I can see a big win for Spurs if they play like they did against QPR.

Another good signing in Federico Fazio after letting Dawson go to Hull. Again no marquee signings but strengthening the squad where needed. Pochettino is doing some very good business.

Things at the club are on the up, everyone is very happy under Pochettino, the players love him and love working under him, there's a genuine feeling amongst the players that things can be achieved in the next year or two and everyone wants to be part of that. The club are trying to offload three or four, Sandro, Townsend, Paulinho and Lennon can go for reasonable money if they can be convinced they won't be getting much game time.

Tottenham have reached agreement with Montpellier for the transfer of midfielder Benjamin Stambouli.

Looks like Lewis Holtby is going to be allowed to leave.

Right I'm off to the game against the bin dippers. Hopefully Balotelli is out of sorts and implodes in his first game. Red card would be very welcome although that would give Liverpool an excuse if we beat them.

They have a big chip on their shoulders this year after getting second. Hopefully they will take the form from the hammering by City into this match.

I cant believe that 3 errors cost us. Kaboul playing someone on side. Dier inexperience of grabbing a player in the box and Townsend is just shocking since he broke into the England squad. Caught in possesion when there was no threat. This is just what punished us last year.

TBH you have some pretty average players.

Kaboul is not looking at all good. Rose is just always out of position, Townsend has been shocking, Eriksen needs to discover the form of last season.

Not Sure why Holtby is not being given a chance and looks to be out the door.

What happened to Kaboul? The injuries ruin him? I remember him being an excellent defender when he was in form, he's certainly got all the attributes for it.