I tried again, now with MEDIAFIRE, please go to main post and test again.
Sorry for the inconvenience. (This start doesn't look promising... :( )

I don't think its MEGA or Mediafire problem. I think problem is that file is .tac and not .fmf. You should probably save it somehow differend

In tactics screen use the "manage tactic" and then use the "export" option the new file should be .tac

but if you use the "save" above the "manage tactics" the file in \tactics sould be .FMF

Last edited:
Still not working for me, needs to fmf file and not tac i think mate

Ok guys. Thanks for the patience!! :) Now, it's available the .fmf ! Please check the main post (again...) -.-' sorry!!

Good Man Kun, looking forward to have a littile play around with this bad boy ;)

Thanks, looking forward to post some feedback.

Good Man Kun, looking forward to have a littile play around with this bad boy ;)

Camshaft961, thanks. Give us your feedback. I don't know how this perform in lower teams, so if you try it, just let us know! :)

And, it's very hard to be as good as the old "Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun", even more with my full time job... But, give me a break! :)

Hi kun :) tomorow i will test your tactic ;)

ps: espero que se consiga por tão boa como a do ano passado :)

won my first game against West Brom 2-1 away (i'm soton) tactic isn't that fluid yet, will give it a chance though, playing wider but push much higher d line is a strange one, think changing to narrower if i don't get amazing results would affect the tactic much?

its working great for me, only played 5 games with it scored 14 goals and conceded only 1 .... good possession, as well