Remember your tactic from FM14, great changes you've made from that one to this :) Did you find that a control mentality is more suitable than the overload ?

won my first game against West Brom 2-1 away (i'm soton) tactic isn't that fluid yet, will give it a chance though, playing wider but push much higher d line is a strange one, think changing to narrower if i don't get amazing results would affect the tactic much?

You can try it Tyke19. It was a fine result, you had possession? If you try any tweak, pls post SS and tell us what were those tweaks.

its working great for me, only played 5 games with it scored 14 goals and conceded only 1 .... good possession, as well

Oh, nice results indeed, zebbhadra! :) Keep us posted! :)

Any opposition instructions?

No, I don't use any OI... But if you prefer, you can try it, and if the team performs better, then COOOL!
smile.gif

Remember your tactic from FM14, great changes you've made from that one to this :) Did you find that a control mentality is more suitable than the overload ?

Hi miguelalves, nice to hear that, it's good to know that you remember the 1st version of my tactic! :) And yeah, there are changes from the old one to this. The role of the Defensive midfielder, for example. There are no Inside Forwards now, but the wingers appear in front of the goal any way, because the "false 9" role it's better defined on FM15. The Full back support a lot, but not as much as the old one... And yes, by now and with this patch, the control mentality is more suitable now for possession.

Shall the wingers be reverse with their foot? A right leg player on left and left leg on right side?

And do you make any changes at hard away games? Change mentality or something?

Hi bossyboss! About those wingers, I prefer to use the left footed on the right (Messi, for example) and the right footed at the right (Neymar, for example). If you choose to use an right footed on the right (Alexis Sanchez, for example), will have more crosses than shots. But I guess it fits perfectly both ways. ;)

Hi bossyboss! About those wingers, I prefer to use the left footed on the right (Messi, for example) and the right footed at the right (Neymar, for example). If you choose to use an right footed on the right (Alexis Sanchez, for example), will have more crosses than shots. But I guess it fits perfectly both ways. ;)

Thank you. Do you make any changes for hard away games?

Thank you. Do you make any changes for hard away games?

Oh, you are right, I forgot to mention that. :p about that, usually I don't make any change. But when I do is the role of the Central Midfielder (instead of Advanced Playmaker, I change to Deep-lying playmaker, with the support role). And maybe the defensive midfielder to a more defensive role, like "Defensive midfielder" with defending role. And, if you want you can play not so wider, etc...

Oh, you are right, I forgot to mention that. :p about that, usually I don't make any change. But when I do is the role of the Central Midfielder (instead of Advanced Playmaker, I change to Deep-lying playmaker, with the support role). And maybe the defensive midfielder to a more defensive role, like "Defensive midfielder" with defending role. And, if you want you can play not so wider, etc...
KUn how much is lionel scoring in a season ?