71%?? No... 76% ! LOL. Without any tweak! Rafinha shots less often than Messi when plays as F9, so I take care of the ball much more time... :)

That's crazy. I might start a save with Barca just so I can get comfortable with the tactic and know what to look for in players since that club is the God of tiki.

That's crazy. I might start a save with Barca just so I can get comfortable with the tactic and know what to look for in players since that club is the God of tiki.

LoL, do you remember the game against Córdoba? When I put my "reserve" team playing in order to give a rest to the "best players" because of the game against Man City? xD

Take a look:
View attachment 296699

So far this season (2nd):
View attachment 296698

Anyone tested it with underdogs?

This a Tiki tactic. You are going to need specialized players to get these working full effect. So, it will definitely see better results in higher up clubs. But, you can definitely make it work with inferior clubs and lower level leagues. You probably won't see great results right away, but you will be able to embark on something fun, and that is building a club and its future around a single tactic/scheme. So, even though it may not work for you the first season, doesn't mean you can't get it working for you once you develop players and bring in the right ones.

Here's a question. I remember on Fm14 I was using a very good tiki tactic, forgot who created it, but they recommended the left winger to be right footed and the right winger to be left footed. So basically favoring the inside foot. What about with this tactic?

Here's a question. I remember on Fm14 I was using a very good tiki tactic, forgot who created it, but they recommended the left winger to be right footed and the right winger to be left footed. So basically favoring the inside foot. What about with this tactic?

Could me mine. xD This tiki is different, because (and I don't know why) in this FM15 we can't put our wingers up front. At the same line as the striker... And on that tactic, it was better to have a great left footed on the right and right footed on the left. On this one it also reccomended, but not an obligation! :p

Could me mine. xD This tiki is different, because (and I don't know why) in this FM15 we can't put our wingers up front. At the same line as the striker... And on that tactic, it was better to have a great left footed on the right and right footed on the left. On this one it also reccomended, but not an obligation! :p

Ya it might have been yours. I tried 2 different ones extensively last year. Both were strikerless, but one was 4 man D w/ a DM (4-1-2-3) and the other was a 2 man D w/ a DM and 2 wingbacks (2-3-2-3)

Ya it might have been yours. I tried 2 different ones extensively last year. Both were strikerless, but one was 4 man D w/ a DM (4-1-2-3) and the other was a 2 man D w/ a DM and 2 wingbacks (2-3-2-3)

Mine was with 4 man D and strikerless. But it was on the 2nd patch. On the 1st was 4-1-2-0-3, if you know what I mean. That was for the 14.1.3, the tactic who made such tremendous success.

I used the Strikerless and it was crazy! even with Colomiers (French Lower league) i got results!

I'm using the tactic and I am dominating each game in every aspect and the other teams are having at most 4 shots a game yet I am constantly drawing 1-1/2-2 or getting beat 2-1/3-2. Any ideas?

Kun, something I was thinking, I remember last year on fm14, for the two tiki tactics I used (yours and someone elses) I made one adjustment and I feel made the tactic much better, as well as closer to the real thing in life. I made the tempo higher. Yes, Barca and the tiki are possession based, but they are by no means "slow" about it. They move the ball up the field pretty fast and have quick attacks. Their high rate of passes is due to quick movement and decision making. They do not hold onto the ball, which is what a slow temp will want them to do. If you look at film on them, like that youtube video a poster posted yesterday, barca is very quick, both in their movements, decisions and passing. But, in this tactic, you have the much lower tempo selected. I remember last year I changed that to make the tempo higher and it did wonders.

They are a high possession team not due to slow tempo and keeping a hold of the ball. They are a possession by the high rate of passes through quick movements, and basically setting up that passing triangle and playing monkey in the middle. There is nothing "slow" about it. Their tempo is quite high.

Last edited:
Yea USMNT i think your right in what u have said there m8. I think tiki taka should be FAST tempo not slow and defo barcalona play at a high tempo.

i think if we just untick the lower tempo will help with it
play more closer could help with defense, put one winger and one raumdeuter for more CCC
the winger will help givin more width in the game, the raumdeuter will play between the MC and the FB in the middle of pitch

BUT

i'm playing with the original tactic and other with these things i said, when i play in my way i have lower possession, the original way not, but sometimes my team doesn't look the goal, then i made this tweaks.

i'm southamton played 7, win 5, 2 draws
beat chelsea 2-1 away on FA cup
liverpool 4-1 home
arsenal 2-0 home
these are my best results, or just my results against my bests oponents

sorry for poor english or something like that, i'm brazillian

Kun, something I was thinking, I remember last year on fm14, for the two tiki tactics I used (yours and someone elses) I made one adjustment and I feel made the tactic much better, as well as closer to the real thing in life. I made the tempo higher. Yes, Barca and the tiki are possession based, but they are by no means "slow" about it. They move the ball up the field pretty fast and have quick attacks. Their high rate of passes is due to quick movement and decision making. They do not hold onto the ball, which is what a slow temp will want them to do. If you look at film on them, like that youtube video a poster posted yesterday, barca is very quick, both in their movements, decisions and passing. But, in this tactic, you have the much lower tempo selected. I remember last year I changed that to make the tempo higher and it did wonders.

They are a high possession team not due to slow tempo and keeping a hold of the ball. They are a possession by the high rate of passes through quick movements, and basically setting up that passing triangle and playing monkey in the middle. There is nothing "slow" about it. Their tempo is quite high.

Would be interesting to see how you get on with this, I think if you put the tempo higher you may have to move the mentality down a bit. Unless you're playing with Barcelona then most teams won't be able to play this way at such a high tempo, the attacking mentality + higher tempo might be too fast for even Barca to play.

Had a real sketchy start to the season with the tactic after the patch, and was constantly threatened by the board.
View attachment 296306
But as you can see, the results are getting better when the team is starting to get used to the tactic. This happened after that
View attachment 296305

The best run of form that I had ever had after years of playing FM!! There are a few breathtaking goals being scored as well. The best goal being one touch passes all the way from the back to the front (about 20 passes) and finished off by the striker by lobbing the keeper after being sent through!

Thank you kun for your wonderful tactic, it had been a real pleasure using it!

Would be interesting to see how you get on with this, I think if you put the tempo higher you may have to move the mentality down a bit. Unless you're playing with Barcelona then most teams won't be able to play this way at such a high tempo, the attacking mentality + higher tempo might be too fast for even Barca to play.

Ya. I don't necessarily mean set the temp has high or very high. More so untick Much Lower Tempo box at the very least. But, I am going to test out all tempo boxes (Unticked, Much Lower, Lower, Higher, Much Higher) and compare the results.

Absolutely, the higher temp you go, your players are going to need to be better. So, you probably need to base the tempo selection off of your squad. Or, just get by playing higher temp with weaker players while developing your youngsters into being able to handle the higher tempos. You don't need to be winning from match one from you to have a blast with this tactic. You can use a team aside from Barca that is not put together for a tiki tactic, and then just develop them around it, while also developing youth and bringing in new players.

Ya. I don't necessarily mean set the temp has high or very high. More so untick Much Lower Tempo box at the very least. But, I am going to test out all tempo boxes (Unticked, Much Lower, Lower, Higher, Much Higher) and compare the results.

Absolutely, the higher temp you go, your players are going to need to be better. So, you probably need to base the tempo selection off of your squad. Or, just get by playing higher temp with weaker players while developing your youngsters into being able to handle the higher tempos. You don't need to be winning from match one from you to have a blast with this tactic. You can use a team aside from Barca that is not put together for a tiki tactic, and then just develop them around it, while also developing youth and bringing in new players.

True, I've been playing as Swansea recently and even though they are a great possession side already, they don't have the wingers or strikers for this kind of tactic just yet. I noticed with Swansea that the much lower tempo is just right, they are pinging passes around pretty quick, but due to the technical skills of some of them, if I move it any higher, they lose the ball too often. I tried putting the mentality down to control and then playing with the tempo, but that resulted in a lack of penetration so I think the attacking mentality is necessary really to make sure you actually have decent shots on target.