WOW very interesting..i'll try it now!
i would like to know some ideas you brought to the tactic and what youv'e learned about the philosophy..if you don't have a problem to share it i would like to hear some...!

Ofc Mrmuto, just send me a pvt message ;) and we talk from there :)

If this works you have realy done a brilliant pice of work!
Using wide strikers is something i ahve not seen at all before on '14, and belive me i have seen most tactics avaible on forums!

The idea is brilliant, and i cannot wait for next season to start becasue if this is real then its DEFINETIVLY my next tactical test project!

Follow my current project in the Tata's tread!

Tumbs up m8!

For me and for my friend (dusteR), this tactic fits perfectly. Obviously was tested on strong teams when compared with the other league teams. In every forum I saw the regular 4-5-1 (4-3-3) no one had tried this formation... But give it a try and let me now what do you think about it! ;) And, ofc, thanks for the support!

training use???
I saw your first coment ivo1... but I only know the exact term of the training used in portuguese, and I must go home to see the correct term in english. One more hour, and I'll be at home. ;)

im really looking forward to trying this but with a top english side im gonna wait for the training tho so i dont make mistakes :)

The game is unplayable sometimes due to the ME,going to wait until new patch before trying this

training use???
GENERAL TRAINING:
Main Focus: Team Cohesion
Intensity Level: Average
SCHEDULING:
Match training: 30%
(Only allow rest before the match)
MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork
Tactics: The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun

The youngest players (-23) I put them training "hard".

How about Messi's perfomances?
1st season: 47 apps, 42 gls, 12 asts
2st season: 56 apps, 51 gls, 13 asts
3st season: 15 apps, 16 gls, 10 asts (not over)

*Including International apps with Argentina.

im really looking forward to trying this but with a top english side im gonna wait for the training tho so i dont make mistakes :)

GENERAL TRAINING:
Main Focus: Team Cohesion
Intensity Level: Average

SCHEDULING:
Match training: 30%
(Only allow rest before the match)

MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork
Tactics: The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun

Now you can try this one! :) thanks!

The game is unplayable sometimes due to the ME,going to wait until new patch before trying this

jasonbhoys, sometimes I guess FM cheat on us with this Match Engine... lol, we get 30 shots per match and the opponent does 2/3 and 1 goal, surely! :x ok -.-'