Barcelona 7-0 Athletic
ora7.png

Barcelona 5-1 PSV
9uaf.png

I'm just going to test this with Roma. I will post my results :)
Thank you for the tactic!!

Started using this mid season with my spurs team and very good only at 75% cant wait till 100% and get a few extra players who can play with this tactic. Anyone found any players apart from barc players which do well

What made you go for Overload for the team mentality? It's very attacking!

GENERAL TRAINING:
Main Focus: Team Cohesion
Intensity Level: Average

SCHEDULING:
Match training: 30%
(Only allow rest before the match)

MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork
Tactics: The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun

team cohesion for all seazon?
att.movement when,teamwork when?

Please upload again cause download link not working
[h=3]File Belongs to Non-Validated Account[/h]
thanks

Last edited:
Currently the best tactic for FM 2014, thanks Kun!

For the DM, his role is really Defensive Midfielder or Half Back like un your tactic? Coz it's not the same for me :)

And what kind of player could I use? Pirlo is an impressive Half Back but he sucks at tackles :/

Thanks you!

I'm just going to test this with Roma. I will post my results :)
Thank you for the tactic!!

Ok. I'm waiting for your SS :) hope you enjoy it as much as the other users who have already tested this tactic :)

Started using this mid season with my spurs team and very good only at 75% cant wait till 100% and get a few extra players who can play with this tactic. Anyone found any players apart from barc players which do well

Yeah, this tactic worked isn't it? :) Oh, very nice! Thanks for the feedback! :D Glad you enjoyed!

GENERAL TRAINING:

SCHEDULING:

MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork

Now you can try this one! :) thanks![/QUOT

thanks m8 gonna spend the day giving this a go :)

What made you go for Overload for the team mentality? It's very attacking!

I know that is a very attacking mentality... :) but with high pressure and high defensive line we can just play on the opposite field!! :) And the players stick their positions defensively to give us more credibility when we are not in possession!

GENERAL TRAINING:

SCHEDULING:

MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork

team cohesion for all seazon?
att.movement when,teamwork when?

Team cohesion = ALL SEASON (except pre-season, when I do "tactics")
Teamwork = almost all season (except when your team isn't creating so much opportunities...)

Currently the best tactic for FM 2014, thanks Kun!

Oh Ilhan, certainly we have some good tactics arround here on fm-base ;) but thanks a lot for saying that :') Means a lot to me!

For the DM, his role is really Defensive Midfielder or Half Back like un your tactic? Coz it's not the same for me :)

And what kind of player could I use? Pirlo is an impressive Half Back but he sucks at tackles :/

Thanks you!

When you are much stronger then your opposite team, you can play with a player like Pirlo, Busquets (a litle better at tackling than Pirlo) at Defensive Midfielder.
When you want to have some security in defensive line, you must play with a player like Song. Because he must have great header, marking, tackling, pass, acceleration and pace...

Yeah, this tactic worked isn't it? :) Oh, very nice! Thanks for the feedback! :D Glad you enjoyed!

Yea its good so far. Lookin forward to rest of the season and gettin the players trained up into the tactic. Will keep u upto date. How do u do screenshots