Intensity Level: Average

SCHEDULING:
Match training: 30%
(Only allow rest before the match)

MATCH TRAINING:
Att. Movement/Teamwork
Tactics: The Truly Tiki-Taka - by kun

Now you can try this one! :) thanks!

thanks m8 gonna spend the day giving this a go :)

I'm going to work today (1p.m[PT] -> 10p.m), but I will try to see your posts (if you do some...)

P.S.:
Team cohesion = ALL SEASON (except pre-season, when I do "tactics")
Teamwork = almost all season (except when your team isn't creating so much opportunities...)

Yea its good so far. Lookin forward to rest of the season and gettin the players trained up into the tactic. Will keep u upto date. How do u do screenshots

1st, you have to see the keyboard command to save a screenshot. Just go to FM -> Preferences -> Shortcuts -> Interface - Save Screenshot. Now, you gonna see the shortcut and press it when you want to take some SS.
Next, the SS goes to: My Documents/Sports Interactive/Football Manager 2014/screenshots

Hope I've helped. :)

Will try tonight when i have downloaded the game! looks brilliant though, good work

my front three all have average ratings off 6:50 and below! they have so many chances but don't score View attachment 412416

Hmm, I see... The opportunities are there, you just have to score! And I saw your main Focus is: "Def. Positioning"... Just try Att. Movement or Teamwork.

Hope I've helped. :)

View attachment 412422ive not done to badly to be fair, didn't realise it was def positioning so just changed :)

From now on, you can rape all guys ! :) (it's impossible, but let's try!) :) eheh and ofc, wasn't that bad, because you have already played against Liverpool ( A ), Man Utd ( H ) and Chelsea ( A ), and you wasn't defeated! (SWANSEA!! baaah lol. Against SWAN. you played better than them?)

From now on, you can rape all guys ! :) (it's impossible, but let's try!) :) eheh and ofc, wasn't that bad, because you have already played against Liverpool ( A ), Man Utd ( H ) and Chelsea ( A ), and you wasn't defeated! (SWANSEA!! baaah lol. Against SWAN. you played better than them?)
yeah i demolished them just couldn't score

Thought i'd try this out with my Shakhtar side in 2015....

2s5xms3.png

2s7yre9.jpg

2sbrf9x.png

Suarez has been on fire from the left, as well as my 17 yr old regen (Sotnikov) from CM. What really surprises me tho is the number of clean sheets i've had, infact, only goal i've conceded whilst trying this tactic was from a freekick!

Will stick with this for the rest of the season and see how it does.

Nice tactic which produces some quality football, enjoying FM again now! (H)

The Tactic obviously doesn't like me then:'( I guess i'll keep trying.

I wish that worked with you, believe! But yes, keep trying!! :) lot of guys here had great results, you can got them too! ;)

hi kun;

if ı want to play advanced f-complete f- poacher what would you advice for me.what should be my player instruction? ı dont want play with winger. help please.

Last edited: