The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
you cant if you are already into the season, you have to wait till you are asked in pre season

groundsman should of asked you the size you wanted and you can pick 1 of 3 options

Amazing graph. upload your tweak mate!

I will do, mate but i'll wait till im playing better opposition, my teams are alot stronger than the division i'm abotu to be prmoted out off.. so soon.

Yes nickizzard .Im having some troubles with this tactic.I manage tottenham and i lose lots of points in the last 10min of the games when im winning for one goal difference; what should i change in tactics when im winning for just one goal?

my groundsman doesn't ask me for some reason on two different seasons??

Yes nickizzard .Im having some troubles with this tactic.I manage tottenham and i lose lots of points in the last 10min of the games when im winning for one goal difference; what should i change in tactics when im winning for just one goal?

if im honest I think a lot of people using this tactic would have the same trouble conceding late on, I do! the only thing you could do to try and stop it is when winning, at 70minutes drop your outer forwards back to wide midfielders and go counter instead of overload

Hum,thanks nick.Kun told that you have won almost everything with tottenham.Do you have any advice for me?

Hum,thanks nick.Kun told that you have won almost everything with tottenham.Do you have any advice for me?

get rid of soldaldo and get someone as similar to messi type as u can, even if it is a Amc or wide player, just play them there and re train them! you could always change your focus to def pos or def set pieces aswell

Hi nick how do you put this mini image??? what uploader you use?

ALT and F9, then when you go to write on here there is a little picture frame type thing with a tree on it, click that and select file then upload!

Back