The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
kun please could you write here the preferred moves for CM and FW?

Plays short simple pass (CM)
Plays one-twos (CM / all forwards)
Tries killer balls often (CM)
Dictates tempo (CM)
Come deep to get the ball (ST and maybe one CM)
Places shots (All forwards)

those are the most important, I guess.

UPDATE TEAM TRAINING

Kun has update the training scedule.

The pre season training is very important to get tactic fluid.
Because os my change i got my tactic fluid just after second league game.

Kun mate what do you dou if you go down to 10 men?

Plays short simple pass (CM)
Plays one-twos (CM / all forwards)
Tries killer balls often (CM)
Dictates tempo (CM)
Come deep to get the ball (ST and maybe one CM)
Places shots (All forwards)

those are the most important, I guess.

View attachment 416115 i tweak Kun tactic could someone test it ,currently unbeaten for 1 and half season with chelsea ,i think it more suit with top team ,and i hope Kun try it and tweak it suit with every team ,just one note:the AM should be good at finish and long shot

Has anyone tested this without the greatest regens the game has ever seen in the team?

i would try this tactic with lower teams like Sassuolo or Livorno? is it possible? o it's just for top team?
[COLOR=#EEE !important]en → it
per
preposition: per, di, a, da, a causa di, in rapporto a, al posto di, per conto di, per quanto riguarda, malgrado, durante, dal momento che, al fine di, con, come
conjunction: poich?, perch?

[/COLOR]​

Could any one answer this

Search in the forum on how to make SS.

If you don't find, press ALT+F9 to make a SS. Then go to documents, sports interactive, fm 14 and search for it.

If not, press PRT SCR in the keyboard and use paint to paste. Then save as jpeg and there you go :D

i would try this tactic with lower teams like Sassuolo or Livorno? is it possible? o it's just for top team?
[COLOR=#EEE !important]en → it
per
preposition: per, di, a, da, a causa di, in rapporto a, al posto di, per conto di, per quanto riguarda, malgrado, durante, dal momento che, al fine di, con, come
conjunction: poich?, perch?

[/COLOR]​

Some people have got some pretty good results. You should try it and post the results here

Search in the forum on how to make SS.

If you don't find, press ALT+F9 to make a SS. Then go to documents, sports interactive, fm 14 and search for it.

If not, press PRT SCR in the keyboard and use paint to paste. Then save as jpeg and there you go :D[/QU

mine is alt f12 if you go into preferences then shortcut u can change it to wat you want :)

Any ways of improving the goal scoring rate of the centre striker? I have Lewandowski and he isn't scoring as often as I like, only 6 in 15

I am thinking of moving him out to the left so he can cut in, Coutinho centre and Suarez right?

hey guys

please answer my question, I want to start new game. The tactic with the central striker as deep lying forward is the correct 'KUN' tactic ? Because I've seen screens with the central striker as false nine?

hey guys

please answer my question, I want to start new game. The tactic with the central striker as deep lying forward is the correct 'KUN' tactic ? Because I've seen screens with the central striker as false nine?
yes mate.central striker as dlf is the correct

Back