The Truly TIKI-TAKA - by kun

• Thread starter Thread starter kun
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2K
  • Views Views 677K
ow **** i though i saved my newly restarted save and than i recieved chrasdump and i found out my games wanst save:(
well i am gonna pick high end team than

Buth i dont know wich team to pick now

Last edited:
Its obviously a great tactic from all the feedback but its not working for me, create a reasonable amount chances but very few CCC and very leaky at the back

ow **** i though i saved my newly restarted save and than i recieved chrasdump and i found out my games wanst save:(
well i am gonna pick high end team than

Buth i dont know wich team to pick now

AS Roma!

Great tactic, mate! Tested it with other two and this just dominated them. Gonna try a save with an underdog

i'm having a good season with Livorno using this tactic, but sometimes in the last 20mins i'm conceding too many goals, can i do something to resolve this problem? thanks

Will, you could try turning the mentality to counter from the 70 minute mark on wards until the end of the game maybe?

Will this tactic suit Liverpool in first season or is the squad not good enough?

Quick question; what low team in the Premier League to high team in the championship is best for this tactic? So that's like 14th in the Premier League to 6th in the Championship.

Hi everyone. I was reading all your posts. Glad that (most of you) are enjoying playing with this tactic. And also I see that this tactic had such great results on:
http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/foot...t-football-manager-2014-a-11.html#post1903608

So Glad!! :') Thank you all!!

Well when you posted your tactic dont believe you expect this to happen.
Well we all going to hope we can keep this tact up to date even when the new patches will come
Atleast ill will help and i think more will follow me to help you.
Even after losing me new save yesterday.
I was freaking dominating my champs group whit psv aginst shaktar Fcp and celtic.

Back