"Tip to get the tactic fully "fluid" at 3rd or 4th friendly :
The best way to get the tactic fluid even before the season starts is to put it in all 3 slots, put training to tactics only, slider all the way to the left." Please MORE DETAILS. Do not understand you,
what do you mean to?

Thank

Is this tactic good for the Napoli team?Because i use it but i don't score a lot,i left the tactic unchanged :).Aaaand the team is unconstant.I win 2-3 matches,then i lose one match,then draw,then victory again...agains average teams.But i won against Barcelona 3-0 at home,and away 1-1.So,what i need to do?

First of all I want to congratulate you on your tactic!!! It's really great, the only thing is that I can't get the best out of Messi. He's struggling to score!!! Any suggestion?

Great tactic again. I was surprised to see the change made to your Forwards, but seems to work well. Messi scored 5 in his second match for me. One question for you, what are your thoughts on setting the Anchorman to either a hb or reg? Right now, I am using a combination of Song and Busquets at the position and Busqets makes a great hb and reg. Haven't tried it yet as I am only a few games in, but wanted to see if there may be any negatives other than the partial sacrifice on defense.

kun ?

i have download your tactic but when i archived the tactic the game freeze ?
what should i do or how to do this that will be work?

sorry for my bad english

performance diminishes gradually

Please When I put the tactics, tactics continuous fluid running for a few weeks and then decline ... The way I found to prevent this from happening again is to download the tactic ... and relocating the tactic downloaded again
Why is this happening?

I want to add that when you start a game of football just do not do any team talk ... I also work very very very fluid but maybe eventually makes a couple of weeks performance diminishes gradually

how do I fix this Kun?

Last edited:
Hi

Where can I download the tactic with the 3 forwards rather than the 3 attacking mids. The one in the link is only for the 3 attacking mids

Thanks

I've made a small change to the tactic for my City team. We were doing great, only allowing 3 goals in my first 10 games, but I only scored 14 in that time. I've decided to move Aguero forward and set him into the F9 role. So far, so good. Only a few games, but I am still controlling the ball and scoring 2-3 goals each game.

Do you think the tactic will work with bolonga ? (weak team and small team against big's club - seria a)

I would think it gives you an excellent opportunity. If you keep the T, instead of moving him into a forward role, your team will be better defensively. At least from what I am seeing so far, that seems to be the case. I would say the most important thing in this tactic are your MC's. Make sure that they have good passing ratings.

Firstly, thanks for providing this tactic, kun. Only played a few games so far but the performances have been encouraging. Will post more detailed feedback later.

I have a question regarding the individual player instructions. Is it correct for the Inside Forward on the left to have different instructions to the Inside Forward on the right? Also, the one on the left has 'Dribble Less' as an instruction, which seems strange. Also, the one on the right has 'Sit Narrower' whereas the one on the left doesn't.

I'm sure there are good reasons for this and I was hoping you could tell me? Thanks again

This tactic hasn't worked at all for me. Played it using 2 teams and signed players around that tactic, gave it a few seasons and it hasn't worked at all

This tactic hasn't worked at all for me. Played it using 2 teams and signed players around that tactic, gave it a few seasons and it hasn't worked at all

worked amazingly for me in previous patch with a few tweaks but on the most recent patch its just not the same.