kun pls help me i have add your tactic but my familiarity is very low and i lose with barcelona vs athletico Madrid 0:3 possesion 47%....training team cohesion ... what should i do pls write me back

wish we could roll back patches, this tactic made the game extremely fun for me! loved the fact that the saying 'if you have the ball the other team cant score' actually meant something in this game!

kun pls help me i have add your tactic but my familiarity is very low and i lose with barcelona vs athletico Madrid 0:3 possesion 47%....training team cohesion ... what should i do pls write me back ... pls help me

Tu tens uma t?tica para fora de fora de casa ? Um abra?o do Brasil !

Do you have a away's tactic ?

I use the old one with 3 high strikers. Anyone changed the striker role to a more attacking one? Any success?

Hello! use this tactic for the selection of Costa Rica and I see no option to train this "General Training" I can only choose pre-game workout, which left at default "Only Tactics". Thus I have possessions above 70% with incredible! Passes! : D How can I do to disable the slideshow when a team headed "General Training"? or overall workout but What makes the game default selections when you train?

with training in "teamwork" and "Team Cohesion" I have no high possession

Hey Kun, could you please link me the original version of the tactic, thanks

I saw in 2 of the SS's, the front 3 were playing all the way forward with a DLF as the main ST. Is there a tweak that is not listed? I would like to use both version's as I only have one player with the quality to play Treq my 2nd ST would fit DLF perfectly. Any suggestions if your 2nd ST doesn't fit as Treq? I'm using Milan w/ Balo and Matri if that helps. Thanks again.

The latest version I DL'ed has a Treq playing w/ 2 IF right in front of the midfield but all the versions I see people asking questions about have a DLF w/ IF playing up high. Which is it? Can I just move the Treq higher and make him a DLF? Do I need to change any individual instructions? Please help really looking forward to trying this tactic.

Hello! Can anyone send tactics to version 14.1.3? I would be very grateful!
My skype: shefzzz