The Truth About Cristiano Ronaldo That Few Know

My original opinion of him was "smug ******"...

It has now changed :'(

Could someone Simplify it, I cant be arsed to read it all? (A)

Could someone Simplify it, I cant be arsed to read it all? (A)

In a nut shell,
Ronaldo is a sick child's idol
His dream is to watch Ronaldo train at Old Trafford
This doesn't happen but Ronaldo speaks to him on phone and sends Text Messages
Ronaldo promises to send his shirt and boots.
Boy Dies and Ronaldo sends the shirt, boots and a hand written letter with the words "True champions are those who fight till their last breath, and that is the image I have of Brandon"

That's pretty much it, I would read it if I were you...

I really want to say: he's still a ******. But he's not, that is truly amazing and shocking

That is really touching, RIP Brandon :'(

wow!

have always rated ronaldo as a footballer but now i hold him in high regards as a true gentlemen. a fantastic read, brought a tear to my eye. for a superstart taking time out for his fans like ronaldo has here is just great to hear.

So sad.:(

Shows a side of him that few people are aware of.

really touching to read.

not all footballers are nobheads, quite a few give time and money to help people out. of course this doesnt make as interesting a headline so you hardly hear about it

:'( - like a very sad TV show. RIP Brandon :'(

I was expecting it to be about something like ronaldo wouldnt call him or something but its good to see he did and more well done ronnie R.I.P. Brandon
How did this not make the news i would have read it as i did now and so would alot of people instead of people slating ronaldo

Is a very good person! I'm portuguese and i have the pleasure to be close of him and i like it very much!!
R.I.P Brandon!

I used to dislike Ronaldo but this is very touching and I am going to forward it.

it brought a tear to my eye , its weird how opinions of people change in a instant , i know respect ronaldo a lot

thought Ronaldo was a cocky D*** but Good on him he isnt just in it for the MONEY :D R.i.P Brandon :(

Ronaldo said:
“true champions are those who fight till their last breath, and that is the image I have of Brandon."

I dont get why you all hate hm.

Brandon said:
"I spoke to Ronaldo, I can now go to heaven."

I dont get why you all hate hm.
Possibly his over cockyness, or his terrible behaviour in the euro 2004 and world cup 2006,
But anyway this changed my opinion of him, but other players do this stuff to, they deserve credit aswell

he's a good guy , you need to be cocky on the pitch :(:'( i personally always liked him