The Truth About Cristiano Ronaldo That Few Know

Fair play to Cristiano, he's an idol to people in Madeira and all over the world.. reading an article like that for me just shows why he's worshipped as a person as well as being the best footballer in the world.

he dosent help himself by his actions most times, but my god this story is heartwarming, rip little dude. ronny deserves credit for this for sure.

Such a decent thing to do, RIP Brandon.

Anything I've ever said against Ronaldo... I take it back instantly. Like most people, I thought he was a smug git but this. I honestly don't know what to say anymore =|

Good on Cristiano. He's still a bit of a ****, though.

"In the meantime, I knew Brandon was a Manchester United, Benfica and FC Porto fan."

How the **** is that possible?

@Satanasangel Im sure that is over exagerrated and no need to post the link really, i dont like the way rooney dives 24/7 and is constantly in the ear of the lines man and ref... but he is a nice person off the pitch (apparently.)

Everyone in the original artical has my upmost respect.

Had mixed fellings about this but it was nice of him to give the kid a call.

I have immense respect to anyone who gives up their time to offer support and make the dreams of those less fortunate than most of us regardless of whether the person giving up the time is famous or not. It is great that this story has been told and it shows Ronaldo in a different light, but there are loads of other sports men and women who do this day in day out and dont get the credit they deserve for it.

A very touching story. Ronaldo; wow

This is like when I heard that Drogba built hospitals in the Ivory Coast, easy to forget that when some of these footballers go home they are actually incredibly generous people, some are twats obviously, but a few who may seem to be ****** by their on field actions can also be very giving people.

I also hate him, but always concerning his behaviour at the pitch and in the media, never knew how he was in his own private life.

Great for him about doing so well about this story, but my opinion about him hasn't changed at all.

On the pitch we all know what he is like.

Nice to see him doing something good. :)

ronaldo is a world class footballer, probably the best in the world, forgive and forget all the bullsh*t surrounding him, he is obviously a great person too, and does not relinquish his responsibillities to those who adore him, we should all just enjoy watching this guy play as he is unique in his abillities

i have always had the world of respect for him, his drive, ambition and dedication to football and becoming the best player in history, that is what he set out to do from a very young age and to know that so young is nothing short of incredible, what is even more so is the will to achieve it