Just wanted to share my tweak which is the best tactic for me. It's a tweak of the dnz_523 so yes, it's another 523 tactic.
I've tested most tactics on FMBase and sigames, but this is the one I keep coming back to. In some of my games using this it has taken some time before it really settles, but mostly it performs great straight away.
View attachment 1176450

OI's: NO OI's!!

Training: Balanced/average - Att.movement or Def.positioning (whatever you're more comfortable with)

Corners: WBR - Right corners / WBL - Left corners

Strikers: STCL - left footed / STCR - right footed

Optional: MCL - left footed / MCR - right footed

Tactic: JWB

Going to put up a slightly tweaked version for use with lower rep. teams/hard away games (only difference MCR is Ball winning midfielder and the defensive line is lowered to "normal")
View attachment 1176451

Same setup as above.

Tactic: JWB_Away

ata.png

cutrone 19 goal in 7 games

I am useing some similar tactic to this named Kung fu dnz tweak Eirik eubisbo v3 tweak by cragswfc,In your opinion is this tactic bether???

I've tried the same tactic and for me the "JWB" is better. Try it in your game as the Home tactic first, that way you can see if it works for you?

Thanks man!I am really happy with my tactic.I have won everyithing in my first season with napoli,bow in the second season I am still dominating but somethimes in away matches I concede a lot from a high pacey teams and I would love to improve that part of the game

Just wanted to share my tweak which is the best tactic for me. It's a tweak of the dnz_523 so yes, it's another 523 tactic.
I've tested most tactics on FMBase and sigames, but this is the one I keep coming back to. In some of my games using this it has taken some time before it really settles, but mostly it performs great straight away.

Plugged the tactic (JWB) in my atletico test save (2nd season). Crazy!!! Was winning 10-0 at halftime. Time to start a regular save with this tactic. Nice tweak mate!

View attachment 39143 View attachment 39142 View attachment 39141

Plugged the tactic (JWB) in my atletico test save (2nd season). Crazy!!! Was winning 10-0 at halftime. Time to start a regular save with this tactic. Nice tweak mate!

Nice! I've also used Pellegri as the central striker a lot, insane amounts of goals from him! (scores plenty as a 16 year old aswell)

Nice! I've also used Pellegri as the central striker a lot, insane amounts of goals from him! (scores plenty as a 16 year old aswell)
A striker with good heading and jumping reach works better with your tweak.

How much have you paid for pellegri in first season??

Second season (74m € most with installments + 30m € after 50 league games) and i pay the most, in almost every transfer i make, with 3 year installments plus i add a large amount of cash after 50 league games appearances.

Playing with Man United (Fm Touch), second season and started using JWB Away tactic, although I do have strong squad, fantastic result against city and tottenham at home! Thanks a lot for this masterpiece

Nice to see it working for others too. Maybe I should consider starting a thread of it's own for the JWB.

my tactics

forgot who asked me about my tactics via a PM,deleted them .
here is the tactics that i am currently using ...its a 5-2-3
good luck

View attachment 1176450

OI's: NO OI's!!

Training: Balanced/average - Att.movement or Def.positioning (whatever you're more comfortable with)

Corners: WBR - Right corners / WBL - Left corners

Strikers: STCL - left footed / STCR - right footed

Optional: MCL - left footed / MCR - right footed

in this home version are there any reason why both mezzalas have different instructions? it was made on purpose? so we use a more attack minded on the left and on more defensive on the right? thanks !! ;)