Hi, great results! :eek: Amazing! did you use opposition instructions? :)

No my friend I did not, I simply plugged the tactic, did the pre-season so my team has cohesion, and simmed the season with the "use tactic" option, alternating between home and away versions

Hey guys, I've been using CE's 4-3-2-1 tactic with my own tweaks and I've been getting superb consistent results, and even managed to dominate Bayern in winning 3-0 away and at home, I only drew once in the league in 20 games since I've finished tweaking the tactic and unfortunaly got eliminated from the CL thanks to 2 stupid goals that one never expects them to go in (martial crossed from almost the left corner flag and the ball went in, dybala won a header against my 190cm CB.. so yeah).

I've been demolishing home and away my opponents, often winning 4-0, 5-0, playing beautiful possession football with amazing interplay between the team, I gotta say that these tactics got me playing FM again since I was in the verge of giving up completely from FM thanks to conventional tactics not working...

I'd love for you fellas to test these tactics and give me some input on how it went for you, some quick tips before you plug-in these tactics:

If your team doesn't have many players that have 13+ attributes at passing, first touch, vision, teamwork, techinque, off-ball you may want to tick-off : "Be more expressive" from the away tactic.

Training : pre-match Attacking movement, Balanced - high.

I use the away tactic on away games, home tactic at home games, and underdog tactic whenever I'm a huge underdog ex : I used the underdog tactic vs Manchester that was playing 10 players defensively and got up to 2-0 before switching to control

many thanks to Christian Eriksen to these superb tactics, and I welcome any of you to try and tweak even more

Results:

View attachment 1158052

I tried both of the three tactics as you said where i should use them. I played with my first season with Besiktas JK, 6 points clear to champions of Turkey. Then i faced Atletico/Benfica and Celtic. I managed to finish the group undefeated. 1-1/2-0 Atleti, 1-3/3-0 Celtic, 1-1/3-0 Benfica and later I faced with Chelsea. Defeated 0-1 at away but at the home 2-0 winning to make it quarter finals and then Barcelona... 2-2 at home but lost 0-4 at away and eliminated in quarter finals. I used underdog tactics against Atleti, Chelsea and Barcelona. Thanks a lot for the great tactic but I don't see the player trainings. How they should be?

Hey guys, after years of playing FM, i decided to start a thread about the tweaks we make to the original tactics posted on fm-base.

The rules are simple :

*post the name of the original tactic
*post the tweaked version of the tactic
*post the results with the tweaked version (at least half season using the tweaked version)
*explain the tweaks you`ve made to the original tactic

I do believe that this thread will help FM users to find a more suitable tactic for their needs.

HELP ME MAKE THIS THREAD "THE TWEAK CENTER FOR FOOTBALL MANAGER"

I`ll start with my first tweak for FM 18.2.2

Original tactic:

Demolisher - 3 ST V5 18.2.2

View attachment 1146551

Tweaked version:

View attachment 1146553

Tweaks made:

BPD to CD
Team Instructions (See the pics below)

View attachment 1146557View attachment 1146559

Results with WATFORD after 22 EPL Games :

View attachment 1146561View attachment 1146562
View attachment 1146563View attachment 1146564

ENJOY!

This is one of the best tweak for fm 18
View attachment 55739first season, 2nd + FA CUP
View attachment 557382nd season, 4 Trophy
View attachment 557375 trophy in 2 years

sharing my tweak of kungfu 4231

http://www.fm-base.co.uk/forum/atta...ng-series-china-kung-fu-4231-austin-tweak.fmf

results
1157427d1524755432-chickenwing-series-china-clipboard01.jpg

did well in mrl test second highest ranking 4231 in the test (H)
https://forum.mrltactics.com/topic/1061/kung-fu-4231-austin-tweak

Hey guys long time no see, I've been experimenting a lot with THE OVERACHIEVER tactic, I think I've hit something gold once again and an even better performance with seamless play between all of the team, your strikers will score, your wingers will score your midfielders will score and you'll not concede a lot.

Real Betis 1st Season - no transfers - experimenting with a lot of tactics then I've revamped the tactic and so far 7 games 6 wins (won against barça away :eek:)

View attachment 49187

Hey guys long time no see, I've been experimenting a lot with THE OVERACHIEVER tactic, I think I've hit something gold once again and an even better performance with seamless play between all of the team, your strikers will score, your wingers will score your midfielders will score and you'll not concede a lot.

Real Betis 1st Season - no transfers - experimenting with a lot of tactics then I've revamped the tactic and so far 7 games 6 wins (won against barça away :eek:)

View attachment 1165929

I’ll give it a try

I’ll give it a try

How's it going mate? I've had another lad on the main thread posting wins against PSG and Marseille as Nantes, really curious I think this tactic can achieve similarly to 3 striker tactics

Just wanted to share my tweak which is the best tactic for me. It's a tweak of the dnz_523 so yes, it's another 523 tactic.
I've tested most tactics on FMBase and sigames, but this is the one I keep coming back to. In some of my games using this it has taken some time before it really settles, but mostly it performs great straight away.
View attachment 39300

OI's: NO OI's!!

Training: Balanced/average - Att.movement or Def.positioning (whatever you're more comfortable with)

Corners: WBR - Right corners / WBL - Left corners

Strikers: STCL - left footed / STCR - right footed

Optional: MCL - left footed / MCR - right footed

Tactic: JWB

Going to put up a slightly tweaked version for use with lower rep. teams/hard away games (only difference MCR is Ball winning midfielder and the defensive line is lowered to "normal")
View attachment 39299

Same setup as above.

Tactic: JWB_Away