Wolves 1-4 Man Utd - Carling Cup Q/F
Nani
Welbeck
Cleverley 2

Liverpool 3-3 Man Utd - 5* match
Neymar 2
Valencia

Man Utd V Galatasaray - Champions League match 6
A win and were top but the Turks have shown us how dangerous they can be so we had better not be complacent!

Man Utd 4-2 Galatasaray
Kagawa
Fellaini
Hernandez
Jones

No word of a lie but we were 2-1 down with 10 minutes to go and pulled of a United comeback to secure top spot. Another topper of a game
View attachment 298578

Had we not turned the game around we'd have gone out!
View attachment 298576

Man Utd 4-0 Birmingham
Neymar
Hernandez
Kagawa
Valencia

Fulham 4-3 Man Utd
Neymar
Valencia
Baines

Man Utd 5-0 West Brom
Hernandez 2
Neymar
Van Persie
Kagawa

Swansea 0-2 Man Utd
Fellaini
Lichtstiner

League
View attachment 298579

Both Manchester sides have there share of throwing away points as Arsenal break from the chasing pack to move into 3rd within striking distance

Champions League last 16

Plenty of big teams went out. Man City and Bayern Munich both potential winner failing at the group stage

The Draw
View attachment 298577

Safe to say we get "rewarded" with the tie of the round

January

Southend 1-1 Man Utd - Fa Cup 3rd round
Perry

Man Utd 3-0 West Ham - Carling Cup S/F
Neymar 3

Man Utd 3-0 Newcastle
Vidic
Valencia
Kagawa

Man Utd 3-1 Southend - FA Cup 3rd Round replay
Hernandez 2
Henriquez

Man Utd 4-0 West Ham
Valencia
Kagawa
Hamsik
Fellaini

West Ham 4-0 Man Utd - Carling Cup S/F 2nd leg

Agg West ham 4-3 Man Utd

Man Utd 3-0 Aston Villa - FA Cup 4th Round
Neymar 2
Welbeck

Man Utd 4-1 Man City
Hernandez 3
Hamsik

Thats how we fight back in the league battle and maybe we've found my striker!

Tottenham 2-1 Man Utd - At the Hoddle Arena HAHA!
Cleverley

League
View attachment 298602

With the top 3 there is nothing in it with Chelsea right in the background

January Transfers
View attachment 298603

February

Aston Villa 1-2 Man Utd
Tiote
Kagawa

Man Utd 3-1 Chelsea
Valencia
Hernandez 2

Norwich 0-3 Man Utd
Jones
Nani
Kagawa

Swansea 1-0 Man Utd - Fa Cup 5th Round

Juventus V Man Utd - Champions League last 16 1st leg
The top team in Italy against the top team in England. This tie has produced classic fixtures in the past will it do so again today?

Juventus 0-2 Man Utd
Valencia
Kagawa

What a result! We even kept a clean sheet just to round up a perfect Italian adventure

Man Utd 0-0 Everton

Wolves 0-3 Man Utd
Van Persie
Fellaini
Cleverley

League
View attachment 298738

We hit top spot for the first time in ages, must be since the 1st season. Defense seems to be working a bit better too after a dodgy few months

March

Man Utd 3-0 Stoke
Kagawa
Evans
Nani

Man Utd V Juventus - Champions league last 16 2nd leg
With a 2 goal lead from the 1st league the last 8 should await but we'll go out full strength to ensure qualification

Man Utd 1-1 Juventus
Hernandez

Agg Man Utd 3-1 Juventus

This wasn't pretty but once Chico had scored the result seemed safe so we took it easy saving our energy for the upcoming league outings

Blackburn 2-5 Man Utd
Hamsik
Neymar 2
Fellaini
Kagawa

Cardiff 0-2 Man Utd
Hamsik
Neymar

League
View attachment 298763

Arsenal fall back but aren't out of it yet while we stay 4 points ahead of City who have a game in hand

Champions League Draw

Last 16 Results
View attachment 298762
Half the seeded teams go out

Quarter Finals
OF ALL THE TEAMS!
View attachment 298764

Semi Finals
View attachment 298761

Last edited:
When you said of all the teams was expecting it be your favourite team PSG from your favourite country :D

But dont worry im sure you will coast past Real and through the semi's too lose to them.... err play them in the final :)

April

Arsenal 0-0 Man Utd

Man Utd V Real Madrid - Champions League Q/F 1st Leg
We beat Real Madrid 5-1 on the way to the 2013 final. Were the two biggest teams left in the competition so the winners here will be clear favorites to win it

Man Utd 4-1 Real Madrid
Tiote
Hernandez 2
Hamsik

Hernandez wins the spot as my lead striker as the rest have faltered and today he got 2 goals and an assist lo leave us with a huge advantage for the second leg, If we score a goal in Madrid I'll feel we'll be through

Man Utd 9-1 Sheff Weds
Jones 2
Cleverley 2
Carrick 2
Valencia
Rooney 2

Real Madrid v Man Utd - Champions League Q/F 2nd Leg
We've set up brilliantly for this 2nd leg with a strong result from the home leg then a 9-1 demolition of Sheffield Wednesday to bring us into the 2nd leg

Real Madrid 2-3 Man Utd
Hamsik
Hernandez
Tiote

AGG - Man Utd 7-3 Real Madrid

This was a fantastic game where both sides were seemingly just playing to win the game over 90 minutes despite the aggregate score

Other results
View attachment 298817

Man Utd 4-0 Liverpool
Kagawa
Valencia
Hamsik 2

Man Utd 4-0 Fulham
Van Persie
Neymar 2
Rooney

Man Utd V FC Porto - Champions League S/F 1st Leg
Man Utd played Porto in the first game i can properly remember watching
[video=youtube;YopvetwZg9g]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YopvetwZg9g[/video]

Man Utd 4-0 FC Porto
Hernandez 2
Neymar 2

Oh how to rekindle the memory's

League
View attachment 298812

Thanks to our sudden explosion of form Were suddenly 1 win away! 3 points and 20 goals between us and stuttering City

Last edited:
When you said of all the teams was expecting it be your favourite team PSG from your favourite country :D

But dont worry im sure you will coast past Real and through the semi's too lose to them.... err play them in the final :)

CL Semi Final 1st Leg results
View attachment 298819

Hopefully Benfica win or draw 0-0 in the 2nd leg

great work...i have won the champions league in fact i won the quadtruple lol and evidence is on my story and the challenge thread

CL Semi Final 1st Leg results
View attachment 298819

Hopefully Benfica win or draw 0-0 in the 2nd leg

So considering how you have practically breezed past Porto you will prob be keeping more of an eye on the other semi then your own, though maybe this could be the season you finally break your french jinx, did you ever cheat on a french girl when you were younger too create the jinx lol

great work...i have won the champions league in fact i won the quadtruple lol and evidence is on my story and the challenge thread

This is most humiliating for my paltry 1 Carling cup in almost 3 seasons. Did you rotate your team much. I think in season 2 i did it too much trying to keep the team fresh for the Champions League which had the opposite effect of them being rubbish in all competitions

May

And the road to the Champions League final

Birmingham 2-4 Man Utd
Cleverley
Kagawa
Hernandez
O'G

FC Porto V Man Utd - Champions League S/F 2nd leg
With a huge lead all we have to do is stay composed and get a goal to make the Porto Challenge impossible

FC Porto 1-0 Man Utd

Performance and result was certainly not what we've been doing recently but were in the final and thats what matters

Semi Final results
View attachment 298837
This would be an idealic way to end my time at Old Trafford. Benfica our group rivals from season 1 and more importaintly a repeat of the 1968 final!

West Brom 0-2 Man Utd
Kagawa
Valencia

League
View attachment 298838

We've done it! We needed to have the best final points in the 3 years i had in England to win the league. Now Surley to sign of with a Champions League!

Champions League Final
[video=youtube;aAg8yumtFxI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aAg8yumtFxI[/video]

Ataturk stadium host another familiar final
View attachment 298856
English teams have a 100% record in Champions League Finals here

Road to the final
View attachment 298859

The line ups
View attachment 298858

Man Utd
"Most improved player" Javi Hernandez is away playing for Mexico while Ferdinand, Giggs and Scholes all retire after tonight and the get to the bench

Benfica
Benfica have a star at each end missing. Ezequiel Garay and Mauricio Pereyra are both out of the biggest match of there lives

The Match

10 Goal - Man Utd - Valencia
Our player of the season gets the match off to a perfect start

HT - Man Utd 1-0 Benfica
There has been very little between us in the first half, This could go either way

70 Goal - Man Utd - Neymar
Me and the little Brazilian haven't always seen eye to eye but if he's won me the Champions League i couldn't care less

71 - Subs - Giggs and Scholes come on for there farewell appearances

85 - Sub - Rio joins in the retirement party in his final game

FT - Man Utd 2-0 Benfica

View attachment 298857

That wasn't pretty but **** we've finally done it and I'll be out of Manchester asap. Wont be going to Inter or Bayern who have sacked and hired new managers before i got a chance to apply

Congrats on finally completing what a Leeds Utd fan managed do in a season after 3 years lol

Anyway seriously grats and hope you can get a decent side so you can mount a serious challenge for the title again next year, I was sorta hoping you would get PSG and end your French whodoo on the biggest stage of them all but alas that seems like it would have too wait a bit longer too happen

Congrats on finally completing what a Leeds Utd fan managed do in a season after 3 years lol

Anyway seriously grats and hope you can get a decent side so you can mount a serious challenge for the title again next year, I was sorta hoping you would get PSG and end your French whodoo on the biggest stage of them all but alas that seems like it would have too wait a bit longer too happen

Was just thinking if the Marseille job came up, Would i finally get the better of the French or would i get religated?

thanks guys

Was just thinking if the Marseille job came up, Would i finally get the better of the French or would i get religated?

thanks guys
Yh I think it is prob best you wait untill you have beat a couple of french team in big games before taking over at marseille, wouldnt wanna ruin your reputation for trying get jobs at other big clubs

Season 3 Review

Premiership - Winner
Champions League - Winner
FA Cup - 5th Round
League Cup - Semi Finals

Only blemish on the season is we lost a League cup game after 3 years unbeaten

Man Utd Season Stats
View attachment 298863

Premiership
After our awful 2nd season Manchester was back on top of the Premiership

Blackburn, Norwich and Fulham went down. Top 6 teams as expected

FA Cup
Stoke 0-1 Man City

We played a youth team in the whole competition, a starting player didn't even make the bench

Carling Cup
Liverpool 2-1 West ham

Our back up team threw away a 3 goal lead to west ham to go out in the most embarrassing of styles

2014/15 awards

Footballer of the year
Antonio Valencia - Ave - 7.78

Top scorer
Olivier Giroud - 32 Games 26 Goals - serious!

Golden Glove
David De Gea - 21 clean sheets

Young player of the year
Eden Hazard

Manager of the year
Darran Donald, He's good!

Other Euro leagues

France
PSG Finally buy the title
View attachment 298864

Germany
Crazy season. Dortmund 5th, Bayern 6th!
View attachment 298865

Italy
Juventus dominate, Gutted i was to late for the Inter job
View attachment 298866

Portugal
Benfica pip Porto
View attachment 298867

Spain
Barcelona beat Real Madrid on head to head record
View attachment 298868

Going into the summer

Looks like the season will start in Manchester but will be jumping on the first good post. Dream job? Barcelona or Real Madrid

This is most humiliating for my paltry 1 Carling cup in almost 3 seasons. Did you rotate your team much. I think in season 2 i did it too much trying to keep the team fresh for the Champions League which had the opposite effect of them being rubbish in all competitions

i kept it pretty much the same but i did rotate my strikers...rooney hardly got a game lol RVP and hernandez were playing too well

great job finally getting champions league..i did so well at man utd i created a 2nd save so can still be them..i kno me being a leeds fan and all but i did soooo well.

Congrats on the CL win!! about time the maker of this challenge won 1! haha
The same thing happened to me, a couple of the bigger teams had sacked their manager and re-hired before i had my CL final! instead i went to HSV where it is a struggle!! (also got offered another job 2 months in, but kindly declined, all will be revealed)
Good Luck for whoever you end with!!

Back