Going to restart the challenge, change it from City to Arsenal (the team I won my only ever FM treble, although might have won another and can't remember)

Going to start this now, as Man Utd. Will post screenshots at the end of each season

Finished 2nd in the league, only 2 points off Liverpool in 1st.
View attachment 328045

Got handed a very difficult knockout stage draw against FC Bayern, but should have done better really.
View attachment 328046

Was really disappointed with the capital one cup although Wigan did go on to win the competition.
View attachment 328048

Not too disappointed with the FA cup would like to have got further but was always going to be difficult against Man City.
View attachment 328050

So after my first season, I have an abysmal 0 points.

Last edited:
So i finished my first season with QPR and it went ok, very average to be honest. Tipped to just avoid relegation, ended up finishing 12th when really I should of been able to carry on my good form and get into the top 8, but hey, with just 4mil to spend and some horrible players that will do. Roll on 2nd season!

Quick question, are we allowed to leave a team if we haven't won the league with them and go back later to try and win it with them?

So my second season is over, and it was another awful season.

I finished 4th in the league which really disappointed me, was expected to challenge for the title and for most of the season I was at least 10 points behind Chelsea.
View attachment 328435

My performance in the Champions League was again very disappointing, should've easily got past Juventus after the first leg result.
View attachment 328436

Really poor showing in the Capital One Cup, only making it to the fourth round where I lost to Tottenham.
View attachment 328437

Finally, I got the final of the FA Cup and this was the most painful defeat of the season.
View attachment 328438

So another disappointing season with no silverware. Need to spend big in the summer if I'm going to challenge next season!

forgot to post screenshots from my first season!

View attachment 328688 very good win in the community shield against a strong Man City team. 5 points.

View attachment 328689 another big win against a good team. 10 points

View attachment 328690 my third trophy against a good team within 6 months. 15 points

View attachment 328691 this was disappointing for me losing away to Man Utd. 0 points

View attachment 328692 dont know what happened hear, i played a weak-ish team expecting a victory but it wasnt going to be

View attachment 328693 this was also dissapointing considering we were the best team in the group. 0 points

View attachment 328694 this was also a dissapointment losing to liverpool in the semi final. 0 points

View attachment 328695 extremely dissapointed with this considering that we were top in december. 0 points.

hopefully i can improve on the 15 points next season.

got sacked from qpr, very harsh imo, i said i would come top half, i was sitting in 9th place but doing terrible in the cups, lost in second round of carling cup and third round of the fa cup to lower teams, but i was playing fringe players. started again as spurs.

When you say player of the year, is that players player of the year, or football of the year?

Season 3 - My worst season yet but it was expected. Resigned as Manager of City and got offered the Swansea job so thought why not!

View attachment 328803

Got knocked out of the Capitol One cup early

View attachment 328804

had a decent run in the FA Cup but i got sacked the day before the Southampton game while 13th in the league.

View attachment 328807

Swansea replaced me with Villas Boas and finished 10th in the league in the end. I waited til end of season to see what jobs became available. Arsenal and United were both available got offered both but took.....

View attachment 328809

So hopefully some more points scoring to come after a pointless season​

So finished my third season and finally bagged the league but only just! (5 points)
View attachment 328835

Champions league went alright disappointed with getting knocked out by Arsenal especially when I had so many chances in the first leg but didn't take them.
View attachment 328836

FA Cup was really disappointing, played a weakened side thinking I would be able to get through and rest my main players for the league.
View attachment 328837

Won the Capital One Cup by beating Liverpool in the final! (10 points)
View attachment 328838

So after three seasons I finally get some points, 15 in total. Time to leave United and see who's available

Haven't finished anything, I go through seasons real slow but this result against Tottenham is one of my best ever FM results in my opinion

View attachment 328848

May have borrowed KLIPPYBO'S 4-2-3-1 but I put Chamberlain on right after the Dembele goal and Giroud hadn't made much of an impact all game. Best part is my player's morale went up after team talks!

Btw, it is Footballer of the Year, not Players' Player of the year, I just realised

just finished m second season at Chelsea

View attachment 329030 dissapointed to loss to wigan, but we ended the game with 9 men and they scored in extra time.

View attachment 329031 good to get to final but a bad loss to Tottenham.

View attachment 329032 excellent win against a strong side. my first Champions League.

View attachment 329033 finally got my hands on the Premier League. gonna see where i go from here.

also i won the manager of the year and Leandro Damiao won Footballer of the Year

Last edited:
Btw, it is Footballer of the Year, not Players' Player of the year, I just realised

Oh because Rooney won footballer of the year for me in my third season but now that I am half way through my fourth season the email has gone. So do I get the points or not?

Been offered the job at the Republic Of Ireland, my first international job of this season!