Just finished my fourth season. I resigned as Man Utd manager and got offered a job straight away.

View attachment 329199

I was expected to finish in the top half which I only just achieved, however, I wanted to compete for a European spot.

View attachment 329203

Capital One Cup went alright, got handed a tough draw against Chelsea so I never expected to progress.

View attachment 329208

Was gutted with the performance in the FA Cup, really awful result.

View attachment 329210

Overall a really disappointing season, I did get a job offer from Tottenham in January which I regretfully rejected. Hopefully, an exciting and successful season lies ahead!

just finished my third season on this challenge. got offered the job at Crystal Palace so i thought i might aswell manage them.

View attachment 331295 i joined in October so i wasnt there when this happened, when i joined Palace where 19th

View attachment 331297 i played a weak team for this game because i was focusing on the league more.

View attachment 331299 this was a excellent achievement having started in October, hopefully i can get promoted next season

got offered the job at Newcastle which was a shock but i decided to take it, i will go back to Palace later.

Last edited:
Right 4th Season complete and very much a nearly season! but no points for me...

Knocked out of the Capital one cup by my former club.

View attachment 331680

knocked out of the champions league again by my former club!

View attachment 331681

knocked out the fa cup in the semis on pens

View attachment 331682

and finally finished 2nd in the league...had a really bad run before Jan if not for that i would be moving on...

View attachment 331683

roll on next season!

Started this with Leicester first and have decided to end my Leicester career now in 2018 after winning back to back league and champions leagues, and the world cup. Had some serious luck on the way, drawing a below par Napoli side in my first Champions league final was a real help!

View attachment 332097

View attachment 332098

View attachment 332099

In short I won:
The Premier League x2
Back-to-Back Champions leagues (2 titles)
Promotion and the Championship title
Community shield x1
European Super Cup
FA Cup x1
The Capital One Cup x3
Manager of the year x1
and the World cup x1

Didn't win any player of the year awards however

Think I'm going to knock some of the big teams off the list first!​

Last edited:
Going to have to restart as my save has crashed. Going to start a new save with Arsenal

just finished 5th season... knocked out of capital one cup in round 3, lost in final of fa cup to city, lost in quarters of champs leage to barca and finished 3rd in the league 3 points behind city! made them too good when i was there lol...anyway on to next season!

Just finished my first season with Sunderland. Finished 11th in the league. And won the Fa Cup final 2-1 against liverpool. Result!

About to play community sheild against spurs for start of second season. Very impressed with the 3-6-1 tactic im using.

Update....won the community shield 2-1.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
I'm alive!

Anyway, got Blackpool to the Premiere League. Finished 13th first season. currently 8th at the moment, and am in February. Looking for Europe next year!

Finished my first season, got sacked from Arsenal at the start of December. Got offered the Sunderland job and took it, finished 15th in the league and got knocked out of the FA cup by Man City in the fourth round

2nd season as sunderland underway. And lets say second season syndrome has kicked in.

In the league im just out of relegation zone by GD after 12 games. After such a strong league performance 1st season. This is hurting.....BUT....

Through to the semi final of the Capital One Cup...been drawn against league champions spurs.
Also finished top of my europa league group (in the comp due to winning the Fa Cup)...but veen drawn against CSKA Moscow in the knockouts
so cup form doing well...but fighting for safety in the league.

Lee

Finished the 2nd season..despite a bad start to the season...managed to finish 12th in the League. Not bad.

In the Euorpa League i got knocked out by away goals to CSKA Moscow after an epic 2 leg.. 5-5 draw. So unlucky to not go through.

Won the Community shield at the beginning of season 2. So 2 trophies in 2 seasons!.

Manchester City have come knocking for me at the stadt of the 3rd season...as tempting as it was i turned it down. Mancini left to take charge of World Cup 2014 winnerd England.
Lets see how season 3 goes.

About to start my 4th season as sunderland manager.

1st season - won the Fa Cup and finished 11th

2nd season - won the community sheild and finishe md 12th

3rd season - won the capital one cup and finished 4th! On fhe final day.

Champions league football here i come.....been drawn in the qualifier against FC Twente..uh oh.