hey,

am i okay starting this so late ?

if so, are we allowed to start at club and international ?
just dont get the points for being offered the job ?

thanks

Won the capital one cup again in 2016. Back to back champions with sunderland still.
Unfortunatly got knocked out of the champions league in 1st knockout stage by away goals.

7 games left of season. Main focus is the Fa cup. 6th round tie vs liverpool is next up.

Sent from my GT-N7000 using Tapatalk 2

Also got offered the dream job. Managing my favourite team. My childhood dream achievement. Liverpool have came knocking and offered me a staggering 54m budget.

Delayed it until end of the season to see how my sunderland finish. Its been a fun 4 seasons but it might be time to change team.....Might!

Wow. What a season as Sunderland boss.

Rejected the deal from Liverpool and signed a new 4 yr deal.

Started well. Was 1st after 9 games. Then started to slip.

In the end finished 8th in the league. Got knocked out of fa cup and capital one cup. There was only 1 cup left to fight for. The Europa league cup. An impossible task...or was it?!

Reached the final after beating stoke in the semi final. ...the stage was set. LOSC Lille vs sunderland. The imlossible seemed possible. The fans were excited. The manager was nervous the whistlw blew to start the game.

Half time. 2-0 down!disaster.

82nd min still losing 2-0 i throw caution to thw wind. Take one of my 2 DM. Stick him in midfield. Bring on Borini. Set the team to overload and wait for the magic to happen...and by god. ...did it happen.

83rd min. 2-1 Le Fondre bangs it in...could it be?!
90th min....Clark equalises!!!

Extra time......117th min...Super Sub Favio borini smashes in the 3rd. And sunderland are crown 2017 Europa League Champions!

Sorry about the spelling. This phone is terrible lol.

Started the 2017/2018 season with a trophy.

Sunderland 2 FC Bayern 1 in the Europen super Cup.

I am going to try this, still playing fm13 have already won premiership with Chelsea, but at a.c Milan at the moment, 1st job that becomes available in this challenge I will take!!

I am going to try this, still playing fm13 have already won premiership with Chelsea, but at a.c Milan at the moment, 1st job that becomes available in this challenge I will take!!