Welcome!

FM Base has been serving the Football Manager community for nearly two decades and we're keen to ensure that we are here for two decades more.

Become a part of our community today, and you'll quickly realise that the Football Manager community is the best community.

Register

The Unemployment Challange

Hi There
Reaction score
Right the aim of the game is to start Unemployed. You set the game in England with a Small Db. The leagues are from Blue Square N/S all the way to the Premier. You must set your Past Experience as a Semi-Pro Footballer. Then you must tick the box saying unemployed.

Team Name:
Final Position:
Screenshots.

Your game will be over by the time you are sacked by your bored. And dont cheat by saving it and then quiting. Your just Cheating Yourself!

I am looking for 10 Members:

1. SwineFluGotYou
  2. Damiennevo

Last edited:
Reaction score
i'll join. normally start unemployed newho but not tried it yet on 2011

Reaction score
I'll join when I get home tonight about 5ish, if I can!? :)

Reaction score
Ahhh come on you've got to do it properly! Start on sunday league football! I had to wait 8 months before Droylsden offered me a job!

Reaction score
how about if im managing a club all the way from russia.

Reaction score
Even if this is an old thread I might try this just for the **** of it!

Edit:
2nd march 2011 now and I'm starting to regret starting as I'm still clubless... Have a feeling I should maybe have changed my nationality to English or something

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 AM ----------

On 29th June 2011 the unexperienced Icelandic manager Mr. Leifsson took over Bath, whom had been relegated to the Blue Square South.
On a 2 year contract, 600 pounds a week.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Great after only 2 matches my goalkeeper gets injured in training and will be out for the next 2 months...

Last edited:
Reaction score
I accept your challenge. Just starting now, lets see which job i get :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots so far

Last edited:
Reaction score
i will join this! cant play til tomorrow though, question, can we leave a team for another one if we get offered a job?