The Unemployment Challange

SwineFluGotYou

Hi There
Reaction score
Right the aim of the game is to start Unemployed. You set the game in England with a Small Db. The leagues are from Blue Square N/S all the way to the Premier. You must set your Past Experience as a Semi-Pro Footballer. Then you must tick the box saying unemployed.

Team Name:
Final Position:
Screenshots.

Your game will be over by the time you are sacked by your bored. And dont cheat by saving it and then quiting. Your just Cheating Yourself!

I am looking for 10 Members:

1. SwineFluGotYou
  2. Damiennevo

Last edited:
i'll join. normally start unemployed newho but not tried it yet on 2011

I'll join when I get home tonight about 5ish, if I can!? :)

Ahhh come on you've got to do it properly! Start on sunday league football! I had to wait 8 months before Droylsden offered me a job!

how about if im managing a club all the way from russia.

Even if this is an old thread I might try this just for the **** of it!

Edit:
2nd march 2011 now and I'm starting to regret starting as I'm still clubless... Have a feeling I should maybe have changed my nationality to English or something

---------- Post added at 04:18 AM ---------- Previous post was yesterday at 10:38 AM ----------

On 29th June 2011 the unexperienced Icelandic manager Mr. Leifsson took over Bath, whom had been relegated to the Blue Square South.
On a 2 year contract, 600 pounds a week.

---------- Post added at 09:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:18 AM ----------

Great after only 2 matches my goalkeeper gets injured in training and will be out for the next 2 months...

Last edited:
I accept your challenge. Just starting now, lets see which job i get :)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Screenshots so far

Weston-super-MareWeston-super-Mare_Players.png

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager-2.png

Game__UntitledGame_AddNewManager.png

AlastairRyanOverview.png

Last edited:
i will join this! cant play til tomorrow though, question, can we leave a team for another one if we get offered a job?