The 'Unknown Superstar' Challange

could we manage another team and just transfer him or should we use his team?

could we manage another team and just transfer him or should we use his team?
Always start with Notts County, but if you ever manage another club you MUST buy him.

---------- Post added 30/04/2011 at 08:46 PM ---------- Previous post was 29/04/2011 at 12:50 PM ----------

Come on people, join!!

---------- Post added 02/05/2011 at 10:52 AM ---------- Previous post was 30/04/2011 at 08:46 PM ----------

Come on guys, we still have a RW and a ST position left to fill!

What happens if get an offer like 50M for him and the board accepts? :p

What happens if get an offer like 50M for him and the board accepts? :p
Make another manager and manage that club :)
You didn't catch me out there, boy :p

---------- Post added 03/05/2011 at 10:11 PM ---------- Previous post was 02/05/2011 at 01:53 PM ----------

Anyone completed a season yet?

Er, well you make this player (Steven Ball) a DM, then try and help him reach his peak. He has a high PA so don't worry about that. Every year report me about his and your team's progress :)

I get it. Ill do it saturday, its the day ill be able to do a few seasons in one day!

Would love to take part, Left Back or Centre Back (if they're all taken i'll do anywhere in defence)

Bit harsh making him right only for whoever gets LB :p
Good challenge, I'll be keeping my eye on it :)

Updates to come thursday, ive done 3 seasons. Just need to write up and get screenies.

Didn't even think about that! XD

Cheers mate, I think your the only one who's taking the challenge though :(

As an experiment, id be happy to do a few roles, but i also have exams in a month so ill stick to the one for the moment.

I'm just running through Jan 2011. Had to move to Bayern Munich to follow him. Board accepted £2.5m for him.

Will do. Got Franck Ribery tutoring him ATM. Got high hopes for him, 4 goals and 7 assists already.

Ribery should be a good influence to him. He is highly ambitious to reach his potential too..
If you want you can post your team's progress too.