The 'Unknown Superstar' Challange

Ribery should be a good influence to him. He is highly ambitious to reach his potential too..
If you want you can post your team's progress too.

I'll post my league and formation as well as him. His Technique and Long Shots are going through the roof. Passing, Dribbling and First Touch are doing well too.
I keep telling him to up his training effort on a heavy schedule. It's working wonders :D

View attachment 170287

Put him upfront to replace the injured Miroslav Klose.... Masterminds a 7-0(!) victory against Bremen and scores a hattrick... Going to be world-class.

Got an all-star team there mate! Should help develop him into a cracking player :)

Since then I've brought in Modric at LM and Mandanda in net.

The joys of a German almost-bottomless transfer budget :D

And He's Bayern's top scorer in the league with 10 goals, 6 of which have come from the spot!

Cheers :) i was waiting for confirmation before starting it. Will download when i get out of school :) I hate school on Saturday :(

This looks class, shame i missed out on the Midfeild positions :(

Nearly finished my season... Ball has to win the Young Player of the Year, he's been brilliant for Bayern.

OK guys, the link is updated. Should work now.
Jacinto is banned, so the CM position is open for business!

---------- Post added 15/05/2011 at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/05/2011 at 05:38 PM ----------

Anyone want the spare places left?

OK guys, the link is updated. Should work now.
Jacinto is banned, so the CM position is open for business!

---------- Post added 15/05/2011 at 12:20 PM ---------- Previous post was 14/05/2011 at 05:38 PM ----------

Anyone want the spare places left?

Can i have the CM Position?

Does the game only work for 11.3? Because when I try to load the save it doesn't work... :'(