The 'What Team Should I Go?' Thread

hi guys i need a new team who are ambitious, have good young players to come through ranks, have a good first team, and also a bit of money.

I want a premier league team like wigan with 30m if possible and attract players like edin dzeko,hulk

Basically, I need a fun game, a challenge, not in England, preferably one of the big countries (Spain, Germany, France, Italy, etc), a team that is midtable but with one or two signings can get into Europe. Cheers :)

Think you should try PSG ... :D

Done this quite a while back fair play its a decent challenge, i am currently looking for a new team possibly international if possible 110-120th type in world who have a decent striker or centre midfielder ?

A challenge for anyone is Kazan Rubin in Russia who have a okay budget, few decent players and possibiltiy of CL football with a decent season, also as recommended above Udinese are a good choice for anyone who knows a little about Italian style of football.

Basically, I need a fun game, a challenge, not in England, preferably one of the big countries (Spain, Germany, France, Italy, etc), a team that is midtable but with one or two signings can get into Europe. Cheers :)

perhaps fiorentina...

Hello, im looking for a team in the lower leagues, division/league 2 sort of area in either England, Spain or Italy. I would like the finances to be good if possible and the team to be predicted top half or promotion bets.
Thanks.

i want a team in a top division, from 1st-10th with at least £5million and one that i wont get bored with :/ and ideas people :)

i want a team in a top division, from 1st-10th with at least £5million and one that i wont get bored with :/ and ideas people :)

VfL Wolfsburg,Werder Bremen,Espanyol,Atletico Madrid,Juventus,Roma,Ajax,Feyenoord etc. etc.

League two mid-table team,abit of money,or good players to sell perhaps instead. Not NOTTS COUNTY please.
I wanna start a story :p

Nation: England, Spain, Italy, or another good footballing country in Europe. Preferrably England though.
League: The equivalent of England's League 1 and below. Don't care how far down, just ANY team that wouldn't seem strange seeing in the top 2 tiers of English/Spanish/Italian football.
Others: If you know what I mean, a team with a decent image, or a good budget or good fan base. But no Leeds or Bristol Rovers, tried both and didn't really get into it. Basically looking for another Leeds - a team with an image you can imagine in the championship or premiership and wouldn't look out of place. So perhaps a large town, I dunno. Hope you get what I mean, nothing's felt right so far :D

Any help appreciated :)

EDIT: Or just any recommended teams?? Anyone had a really enjoyable game that isn't too easy and you'd recommend to anyone lol?? Cheers again :)

Last edited:
Hey guys
Havent done a FM10 story yet
Been thinking about a BSP or L2 team
Mid table, but capable of better
Thanks fellas

Team: Chamionship or pursuade me to be League 1(Not Soton)
Budget: Decent wages but cash for buying is not needed
Challenge: Mid table side who i could push for promotion with

Speedy Suggestions appreciated.

Team: Chamionship or pursuade me to be League 1(Not Soton)
Budget: Decent wages but cash for buying is not needed
Challenge: Mid table side who i could push for promotion with

Speedy Suggestions appreciated.

Charlton! (H)